1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Chats and guilds temporarily turned off

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bennunator, 7 May 2017.

1. cwazy1

cwazy1 New Member

Yes, but what about the people at paid for VIP Chat?? most of the damn trolls didn't buy it. so the people who purchased it have a loss.o_O some of us got Vip chat to get away from the trolls and idiot's .

Dee Troit likes this.
  2. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

If you paid the money I paid, just for the chat, then I'm sorry for you. Because the VIP chat? Looks and feels just like the other chat, with trolls, abuse and all. The only difference I saw was it scrolled past your screen a bit slower...

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

VIP chat was a way to escape those global chat spammers and I'm pretty sure you can't get bothered about those spammers anymore since the chat is closed. I personally don't believe you bought that VIP just because of chat and also I think this is only an excuse to try to claim something extra. You haven't lost any of those other benefits you recived by purchasing VIP.
    I don't believe that developers would give anything as a replacement but there might be a solution like one extra day of VIP or something like an access to VIP chat but then again you won't have other benefits.

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  4. cwazy1

cwazy1 New Member

well, I did so I could try and have a normal conversation with other players and maybe pick up some good info as well. Didn't purchase it on 1st day or so. but after global chat started flaming I did. Extra? no just for things I paid for.

5. Principal Moo

Principal Moo New Member

You can add my name to the list of people disappointed with this extended downtime of the chat and guild services. I purchased VIP and enjoyed the chat (there was "normal" conversation there). I understand things don't always work as intended, so I'm trying to be patient. However, I am starting to get a little frustrated.

Dee Troit likes this.
  6. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    I understand the frustration and we are very sorry for the outage. We are doing our best to fix it asap.

Dee Troit likes this.
  7. TheRedSpeeder

I understand that you start to get frustrated but wouldn't it be better that it will work at once it comes back online? I mean I wouldn't like it get jumping on and off all the time so a bit longer waiting time is for sure more worth to wait.

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  8. Principal Moo

Principal Moo New Member

Yes, absolutely. I want the problems to be fixed permanently and I know that the staff is working hard to fix the problem. I'm sure the fix will be great. However, I added my name to the "frustration" list because it is frustrating and I'm sure the company wants this feedback.

9. TheRedSpeeder

I understand and yes who wouldn't be if it costs money for them. Anyway, lets hope this problem gets fixed asap and well :).
    Keep up the good work developers! :cool:

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  10. Resort

Resort New Member

Computer Security Engineer
    Im not bothered about the chat as i expected it from a global chat. Im more mad that guilds are down as many new players dont have experience in teams and currently cannot. Cant complain with it being a new release though.

Yo Boy Creed likes this.
  11. Amur

Amur New Member

I just feel like someone put the tape on my mouth.

It just annoyed when you want to tell something but you can not. Crazy. -- Amir

12. UdithSmash

UdithSmash New Member

Nice , Is it working now ?

13. Mr squiqqle

Not yet. Friends chat is working, and the fleet option with friends, but the global chat and guilds are still off at the moment

14. Aviel

Aviel New Member

Same issue since yesterday. I cannor login with same error

15. Aviel

Aviel New Member

Same issue

16. K4zza

K4zza New Member

How can we join guilds

17. Exofall

Exofall New Member

For those of you having the connection issue,
    make sure the wifi you are using is unrestricted. When I attempt to launch it on my school wifi it says that error.

18. Mr squiqqle

Guilds are currently under maintenance with the global chat also. So once they are back up and running, joining a guild will be as easy as using the guild tab at the bottom of your game screen and requesting to join the desired guild

19. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

My friend chat is gone,anybody?

20. Mr squiqqle

I had this happen a couple of times but it always came back after 2or 3 minutes...