1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Calculator for comparing items of different color?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cpt Obvious, 20 Jul 2017.

1. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Has anyone made a calculator, spreadsheet, webpage, etc. for comparing items of different colors?

Let's say I want to figure out if I should use rare or epic snipers. What level would a rare or uncommon sniper be compared to a level 20 epic?
    That's easy enough to find out with some math, level 31 rare or something if I recall correctly. But, what if you apply perks? And how many parts, cells, etc, of different types + sugar would be required to get the weapons to their corresponding levels?

All of these calculations are doable, but cumbersome to do manually (especially if you want to do them for multiple weapons or levels, etc..).
    Has anyone made a tool for this?

2. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

A simple thing: higher the rarity of the items, higher number of perks you can apply at lower levels, you don't need to train excessively the crew members or wait for the captain levels.
    Benefit of higher rarity items is also that they start at higher damage level and boost in each level is better.
    One con of rarer items is that it is difficult to obtain a duplicate. Like getting a duplicate of rare item is difficult than getting a duplicate of uncommon item.

Check this post: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/parts-and-sugar-needed-to-level-up.9524

3. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1QgxDiaPvd2461ZMalFh9vgrl9wu5Sz3G_aJ4vAR8Hv0/htmlview

4. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Says you need permission to access it

5. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

login with your gmail. its made in excel

6. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

7. CrizR

CrizR Member

8. lolawola

lolawola Active Member