1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What perk is best for Blast Cannon

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jerbears, 17 Jul 2017.

1. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

So I have been using all + damage perks on my blast cannon in the past. But for the heck of it I wanted to see how much one would crit for. So I put the +1.5% on it and after about 5 games it finally crit and almost 1 shot a speeder. Is it viable to change out all perks to crit? Its really nice having that burst. What do you guys think?

IMG_0722.jpg

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Damage perks and burning damage perks

3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    I'm running all crit perks just because it's so satisfying when it crits haha. Probably only see it like 1/3 matches though

4. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I run two 3% crit perks to raise the crit % to 7% and one 6% damage perk. It IS satisfying to see one land for over 1k damage. I have a lvl 30 rare. Does 548 damage normally.

5. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

If you can also run a burn weapon, then there is an only one choice - burn damage, can get up to an additonal ~45%!!!

6. LotharusMaximus

Well, I have an epic T2 Napalm but don't use it that much. A fire bomb or flare gun would be better with that setup. What you mention is with Bhurt at top level, which I am far from achieving. I only have him at lvl 16 currently.

7. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Nope. The 45% is from perks. 3x epic sure. But normal fire dmg perks are 4.5%

Total burn dmg increase is over 80% when u include captain training.

Trust me, burn dmg is the way to go if you can get the perks.

8. Nof

Nof New Member

+1

9. LotharusMaximus

I see. Perhaps one day I'll actually see an Epic Perk. Very likely I won't be able to afford it, but from what you're saying, I'll sure try!