1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

why no one talking about this?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by lolawola, 16 Jul 2017.

1. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

Screenshot_20170716-035251.png

game has been out for a little over 3 months and the amount of uncommon/common powercells keeps increasing. uncommon powercells are literally in every box. daily box, star box, calendar is full of uncommon items, etc,...
    i dont ever see myself using such a huge pile of low rarity powercells as i dont have expendable sugar and parts are too expensive in shop to mindlessly spend them to level up commons/uncommons.

there has to be a better way to stop this endless influx of low rarity powercells. like converting them into parts or selling for gold, I don't care...
    and please dont point to the lvlup thread, i know of its existence. by the time i manage to collect duplicates of the weapons i use, i will have enough rare/epic powercells from scrapping the items i dont use from premium quest boxes.

Zangetsu, P0rthos, Taevion0 and 3 others like this.
  2. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I believe we should be able to get rid of power cells for parts or gold or sugar because we have way more than we actually need for the lower rarities like common and uncommon.

lolawola, The Otherguy and behumble like this.
  3. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Idk man. It's called common for a reason. It's pretty useless though, probably there will be a bunch bored players using Evolution 4 common set. That will be funny.

Rovio can add an event which only allows common items. That's fun

4. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

A converter for power cells would be great!
    It is definitely a wasted resource, we are getting all the free items from boxes, but they dont help us if it is to just get common cells and parts.
    Converting those cells to more powerful cells seems like it would undermine the power cell scrapping thing.
    However, turning those cells into parts, gold, or sugar I could see. Less so parts.

lolawola likes this.
  5. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

only 3 persons care. sad...

yes, converting low rarity powercells to higher quality is unrealistic as it would undermine the scrapping system. but converting them into parts or selling them should be implemented.

I'm sorry rovio, but 500 uncommon powercells per month is just too much.

TheFixer27 and behumble like this.
  6. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Considering the fact that I don't get enough duplicates, I feel like I have too many Rare and Epic power cells, too. They should just remove them from the game or let us trade them in.

7. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

8. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

behumble likes this.
  9. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Right? ive been pointed to that thread multiple times for things such as parts, pieces, and scrapping.
    Ive read through the power cells tip, its pinned at the top even haha.
    The tip is lame, no one that battles a decent amount ever has shortages on cells

We want to get rid of our cells by converting them.
    not items to cells
    cells to gold, or sugar.

10. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

admins give us your thoughts! o_O

11. disorder

disorder Active Member

Is it possible to convert in green item a lvl50 grey item ?
    A Lvl50 grey item when its scrap give something interesting ?

12. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

Looks like with me.
    On my wish list of improvements, however, this is not the top priority. :rolleyes:

This requires first crew member with talent V and then I should invest the whole sugar I otherwise needed, in a questionable experiement? :eek:
    No thanks, let others try it. :)

13. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

I have done and I find the use of sugar is for the yield of one rare power cell much too high.
    Ten scrapped common/uncommon items deliver on average more.
    It's a waste of sugar! :(

14. disorder

disorder Active Member

in one day i'm full of sugar and need 3day for captain now... so will certainly start with one or 2 piece

15. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member