1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

am i the only one?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by phoenixwings911, 17 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. phoenixwings911

phoenixwings911 New Member

I have a speeder 1500 life, and if i take one mine or one big torpedo i am off. some rounds i play just 30 seconds or less. am i the only one ? why it is not a percent of total hitpoints ...

2. fmb59505

fmb59505 New Member

No. You aren't one. Rovio hates speeders and nerfs this nice ship.

phoenixwings911 likes this.
  3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Just try to be more aware and don't get yourself into situations where you can get singled out. Speeder is a very good ship and can be tough to kill if the player is evasive and slippery.

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

use shield.
    if you need one, you have to loose other in this game. all ships are made in that manner only.
    so no need to worry, if you dont like that HP, go for Defender,
    if you like speeder, then you have to obey.

5. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Well, learn to avoid those things then. You don't have to go into any mines, and big torps are easy to avoid with such a fast ship.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. phoenixwings911

thanks, i like my speeder but i can not play with it no more at low level.. two shots and i m dead you need to try to understand

7. phoenixwings911

i agree to avoid them but we deserve another chance not so easy 2 shots and it is the end

8. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Every ship that isn't blue dies after getting hit by a big torpedo or a mine, that's not exclusive to Speeders. There aren't any Shooters or Enforcers that are getting hit by torpedoes and shrugging them off.

Excism, behumble, disorder and 2 others like this.
  9. CHT

CHT New Member

I put big shield on my MK4 and having 1900+ (previously 2000 before being adjusted). However, speeders are more vulnerable (less speed) and more attractive to be removed from game now. It's a good time to train up yourselves to be a good speeder now... or to realise other boat types suit you better.

10. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

This. I am a shooter with 2800 HP. One big torpedo and I lose 1,000-1,500 HP. At that point people just bombard me with mortars until I explode :(

11. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

nothing to understand, all ships are according to their standards,
    speeder have its own options in speed and boost, if all the options given to speeder, game always stays at speeder side, wins by speeders only.
    Expecting all in one ship is waste of playing game too...