1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lol.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Brutal Cucumber, 17 Jul 2017.

1. Brutal Cucumber

Brutal Cucumber New Member

Screenshot_2017-07-17-03-56-32.png

Look at the last guy on enemy team. He has 2 kills, did 3800 damage and got ZERO stars. I matched against this guy 3 times today. (660 infamy with this gear, what he did is obvious) He did the most damage and got most kills every game but he did not even got a single star. It is so satisfying to watch how he suffering. For the first time, thanks rovio.

Ultrah likes this.
  2. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

Look at his infamy, he dropped it on purpose so now he is facing players with high level infamy and he doesn't get rewards until he climbs back up to his league

3. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

That's the satisfying part. Weird how I've never met a player who tanked their infamy.

NAN0NAT3R likes this.
  4. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

Yea I hate infamy tankers

5. Brutal Cucumber

There are SO MANY of those guys between 1500-1800. What infamy are you?

6. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I'm at around 1700-1900 and have rarely seen one

7. Brutal Cucumber

U sure? Maybe you didn't recognized them. Because there are people who tanks their infamy just because he is bad at the game and tanking is the only way to shine for them.

8. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I have seen mk.5 ships but they are there because they are bad at the game not that they are tanking on purpose

9. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

1700-1800 so far.

10. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I'm at the 3100 infamy range (dang it I can't advance any farther...) and I have seen a few infamy tankers/suicide players. Obviously these people are doing this "for fun" as they are smart enough to get this high up in infamy. It's a bit annoying, yet kinds nice when they are on the enemy team ;) free kill

11. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

lol glad to see infamy tankers get what they deserve. A legendary at 660 infamy pretty much makes you uncoverable