1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You know..it's cool, I only kept the team alive......

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lightsoutokyo, 15 Jul 2017.

1. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

Just so you know it was a sarcastic comment. It does feel like fire bomb gives you a higher chance of getting stars and if you look around the forums you see many people post screenshots like yours where they deserved 3 stars but didn't get them. The devs are probably tweaking the system right now.

2. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

3. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

IMG_4121.PNG Ok, someone help explain this better than the "admin" can I get a developer in here!?

4. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

My bad, I got a little heated up about it
    I'm just tired of playing games where I'm the reason that our team won but I still only get one star
    People on here talking about it takes them 20 or 30 minutes to get 15 stars and I call bullshit I went four and 17 yesterday
    It's just frustrating having to grind and still not getting worthwhile compensation

Edit: words

behumble likes this.
  5. StormMagnus

StormMagnus New Member

Check out my proud fixer moment

Attached Files:

6. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

You are mk.3 what are you doing at 100 infamy?

Wishaal likes this.
  7. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Playing with bots lmao

8. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

Are they just running straight into your mines? Jesus what is the rest of your team do ???

Mind>mines

9. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

They don't look like bots

10. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Those with adjective+animal+number names are bots

11. StormMagnus

StormMagnus New Member

Ha ha ha. Yeah, I look great against mk1. Um. My 6 year old son wanted to try and that brought infamy down huge. ;)

12. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Fire bombs damage is not weighed any heavier than another damage, people who get more stars for playing with fire bomb, napalm, or flare gun is because they get credit when another teammate with a fire damage perk hits the burning unfriend. Fire damage perks happen to be fairly common. However it does consistently help you get more stars, however for me, even when i was doing more damage and getting more stars, i lost a lot more often then with my teeny cannon. (where i only do like 600 dmg a round)

Miika tells us that fixers are getting rewarded the same as all ships, and I dont think i can say much to argue against it. There is definitely a "cosmetic" problem to how the battle stats are layed out, and I would feel better about getting 1 star if i were placed higher. Still, personally, and i think others may agree, we are not getting the credit deserved for healing.

13. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

Self heal is not reported in the battle out screen. It gets added in the battle log though (hence you can see healing from bandages too)

14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

1. Firebomb doesn't give you 3 stars regardless of how much damage you do.
    2. Quoting obvious fallecies to prove a point, doesn't make your case very strong.
    ---
    We can agree that the star generation for Fixers seem random -- But for every game 1* game that felt like a 3' efford, I get 3*'s from a 1* performance. My impression after 5k games as Fixer is that we get our fair share of stars, although I have given up on understanding what the game rates as a good performance and just focus on trying to have fun and win games.

15. El Comandante.

El Comandante. New Member

Team work healing, flare gun the target team is shooting, flare gun whit heal reduction to the enemy fixer, fire to defenders, fire heal reduction training burnice is 3 stars sure.... sorry for my english is not very good looking xD

Attached Files:

16. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

It doesn't give all 3 of course but the game definitely overestimates it's impact into the battle very hard.

17. Rock'N'Rolla

Do you remember how much sugar does heal reduction talent needs?
    Btw u also should notice that u do use legendary flare gun which does huge amount of damage itself ;)

18. El Comandante.

Damage is not important for 3 star fixer...is the fire bonus you give to your team mates IMG_2633.PNG

19. Rock'N'Rolla

I know. But u still do tons of damage even if u land 4-5 shots..)
    Do you remember how much sugar does heal reduction talent needs? (try #2)

20. El Comandante.

IMG_2635.PNG The pic in the last post is only 900 damage and 3 stars, my secret sauce is "reading" the battle, wen the battle needs heal i heal, wen needs dps i dps, wen i see a good player doing good damage i stick whit him etc etc ...