1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Reach Nightmare League

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by P0rthos, 14 Jul 2017.

1. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

It doesn't take all gold weapons. Watch Bittersteel and learn what it takes to compete at Nightmare level with only rare weapons!

2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Nice video! As a mark 4 speeder using only tier 2/3 rare weapons I feel very underpowered at 2650+ infamy, however I can use my items efficiently and help my team just as much as some others with more firepower. I'm very impressed with this shooter's accuracy, especially with the railgun. great to see rare weapons having success at the highest competition!

3. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

4. Clintastic

Clintastic Member

Awesome! huge fan of this

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I'm mk4 speeder with all uncommon. Thanks!

6. JustinBeaver

JustinBeaver Member

Are you able to create a video teaching us how to increase map awareness and situational awareness?

7. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Yeah.

So Bittersteel clearly has talent, and you clearly have a big assed defender Porthos. But lets cut out the hate on people who "spend thousands of dollars" please.

Bullying is bullying, regardless of how you dress it up, focus on the positive and lay off the people who CHOOSE to spend the money they have available on something they enjoy.

8. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

No hate, I love the money spenders, they keep the lights on for everybody else, I'd spend money too if I had the cash to burn. I'm just pointing out that this game doesn't force you to spend money to win if you don't want to or can't. And all the crying on the forums over "If only I had epic t5 weapons, then I'd win" is totally untrue.

9. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Agreed

The Otherguy likes this.