1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Competition !!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeathAdder, 9 Jul 2017.

1. DeathAdder

DeathAdder New Member

Hello guys,as you know my name is DeathAdder and i am from Indonesia.I have played Battle Bay for a couple day but i think this game was so incredible.This game actually bring a new look to the mobile games around the world.As you know this game is a 5 on 5 battle,and this game is pretty competitive so why dont you make it a competition for this game just like mobile legends,vain glory,and many more.They have their own competition right ?.If you make it a Battle Bay competition i was very sure that there will be a lot more people starting to play this game and try to participate in the competition.Yup,i think that's it for now,i hope all of you agreed with me and Rovio can grant this wishes lol.Byee....

2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Problem is that there is gear involved, so not everyone is on equal footing.

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

We definitely need more competitions though, like play against players within our division, guild battles, 5v5 fleets...This game still has a lot of room to grow

Ian likes this.
  4. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    If rovio could just make a huge guild vs guild battle then that would be amazing XD just imagine 25 vs 25 of the world's best! Simple things outside of the ordinary like this would keep players interested and motivated for a very long time

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Time limited events with equal gear and a limited amount of battles would be pro!

6. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

That will be fun, hopefully 1 day we can see this coming but as long as there is difference progress for ship, crew and item levels there is no fair competition.

I also think that I would be interesting if BB adopts LOL, DOTA2 and some other MOBA format.
    A game objective is to destroy other team mother ship. All players start off as level 1 equally maybe with a standard cannon.
    Set a few capture points for both team to capture to generate more gold for upgrade. Upgrade can be done back at mother ship to buy and upgrade items and ships.
    Sunken ships will respawn back at mother ship, if a timer needs to be set maybe around 15 mins.
    Maybe BB2? LOL.

7. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

This will never work unless they take away the luck factor in battles for critical hits