1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Global chat ban

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Rukiah Ali, 30 Jun 2017.

1. Rukiah Ali

Rukiah Ali New Member

How long will I be banned for?

2. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

You get what you deserve..you was constantly being abusive in chat..so people reported you. No doubt after the ban you'll just do the same..and WILL get reported again.
    Personally I'm glad to see action taken against abusive trolls as they outnumber the friendly people ( especially in certain chat rooms)...who want to chat about the game..or things in general..and not have to see lines and lines of abuse.
    So good on ya Devs..job well done.

3. Rukiah Ali

Rukiah Ali New Member

How would you know, I never seen you in the chat. My ban is over so I'm good. Even if I do get banned again, I could care less. The game is boring, even the chat is more entertaining than the game. I do it because I'm a kid, it's fun. You take everything seriously.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

You cared enough to create a forum account to post about your ban :)

Wishaal likes this.
  5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

So why won't you play another game?

6. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

I know because I chat to various people and I've seen what you've typed..quite obvious really. It's clear that you're a kid..the same as hundreds of others who think it's "fun" to abuse people in chat. I have no doubt you'll be banned again as you've made it obvious that you'll carry on with your "fun". So maybe take the advice from Wishaal and go play a different game..as you have no intention of playing this one.
    Eventually so called "trolls" like you eventually get bored of being banned and quit..which is best for the game and the community.