1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP. Any screen recorder for iOS?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JustinBeaver, 20 May 2017.

1. benjames

benjames New Member

2. Hakiannac

Hakiannac New Member

I am using Airshou for IOS screen capture http://iemulators.com/airshou. This softwareis developed by Shou.tv creators and works perfectly on iOS 9. The best thing is that it utilizes very less processing power but still cam serve with high quality recording results. Professionals often love to use this application for recording of games and applications but when it is connected to microphone for audio recording then it suffers too much noise. This application works perfectly on portable devices and leads to complete screen coverage with awesome recording results.
    Or you can try WebEx, which is another good screen capture program. You just need to click to record after launching it. It is simple. The only annoying thing is that every time you must convert the output WRF file ( which the recording is save as) into MP4 with WebEx Recording Editor for playback on IOS or Android as you can see in http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/wrf-to-mp4.html

Ultrah and JustinBeaver like this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I don't think ios has any apps for screen recording. Have to do it from a computer connected to your device. (Again, I think)

So glad I play on Android...

JustinBeaver likes this.
  4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

That said, iOS11 will have it native and built into the Control Center.

JustinBeaver likes this.
  5. Shamus-6-6-6

Shamus-6-6-6 New Member

Advertising
    JustinBeaver likes this.
  6. gblader

gblader New Member

as far as i know, iOS is much secured than Android. That's the reason why we find it hard to get an official screen recorder.

7. Shusan

Shusan New Member

8. Shusan

Shusan New Member

You can get best screen recorder apps from mios.haimawan app

9. Killy009

Killy009 New Member

Hi, it is easy to get a free screen recorder for your iOS device. You just need to update your iOS system to iOS 11 and use it as you like to.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Yes, to reiterate: iOS 11 has a screen record feature built in.

It’s not really an app, it’s just a button that you can add to your control centre from the control centre settings. When you press it, it will start recording the screen.

E31F8874-EF61-4355-B8A7-CCF475864F8F.jpeg

D3X likes this.