1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improvement in Quests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mani5396, 7 Jul 2017.

?

What do you think we need more gold mission quests or it is good as it is?

1. More Gold Mission Quests

58.3%
  2. No Improvements Required

41.7%
  1. mani5396

mani5396 Member

90% of the quests are sugar missions and if we refresh it again comes up with a new sugar mission. Sugar gets overflowed daily. All we need is gold to buy parts and upgrade ships. Please fix this thing more of gold quests than sugar will be sweet.

2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I actually find them to be pretty even. Sometimes you really want sugar ones and find gold, sometimes you want gold and find sugar.
    I personally just think that they need to increase the sugar cap slightly, and also increase how much gold the gold quest reward you. This is mainly for the reason that a majority of sugar goes into crew training which can takes days with the sugar sitting there, yet gold you are constantly buying pieces and parts from the shops, so you never have a stockpile.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

They are pretty fair, plus they always give you a chance to change it once :)

4. Xilly

Xilly Member

Same. I think it is quite balanced already. Yes I do have 3 sugar quests sometimes but also have gotten all gold quests as well. And as a casual player, I really like sugar quests are lot as it helps with crew training. =D

retryW likes this.
  5. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

I used to be annoyed at too many sugar quests but now I need them lol. I think it just depends on where you are at in progression .

Ultrah and retryW like this.
  6. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Lucky you lol I shit you not I'm on day 3 of ONLY sugar quests. I woke up this am hoping that I would get a gold. Nope sugar. And I refresh. More sugar. Also I should have 2 quests by the time I wake up and a lot of times I Wont. Idk if it's because I am not opening the game all them hours while I sleep or what. Same when my bf is at work he won't get 2 quests in them 12 hours if he dont open the game. Does that happen to anyone else?

7. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Sadly every time. I change for the past 3 days Its still sugar. I think mine is broken lol 3 days . 3 f'in days smh