1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Steven, 5 Jul 2017.

1. Steven

Steven Active Member

I know it's already all over the forums but iv never seen a response from yall....idk about other ppl but im not pissed about it, just think letting us know that something is in the works for the match making system would be great! 4 healers on one team and none on the other is kinda crazy!

I know this isn't a bug but it is a issue in the community that at least deserves some response...im not posting to get a bunch of comments about how messed up it is.....just posting for a response from devs that this is being addressed or even if it isn't then say that please. Alot of ppl are hanging in there and continue to play in hope that y'all are working on this, alot of ppl have already left the game, and some are right on the line....why not update us to keep those still playing and give them some hope? image.png

Dez Lew likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Matchmaking focuses on level of the ships and infamy of the players. It doesn't focus on what types are where. This is pretty hilarious to see though... Who won?

3. Steven

Steven Active Member

The healers, I know how the matchmaking is set up, my point along with many others is it needs a better balance....this pic for example....all this fixers on one team, so the other team had to have close to equal stats so y not give them a fixer?

Dez Lew likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

There's no need for balance. Who wants the same matchups every game? Boring and repetitive.

5. saracollins

saracollins New Member

no need for balance? more like no need for your dumb comments! do everyone a favor and count to 10 before trying to posting something. and reaaaly think about it in your head. every thread i open, there is your dumb opinions without any sense...

Dez Lew likes this.
  6. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

I Big Time disagree with you; Joeyaa always has great and helpful comments. You saracollins on the other hand are a New Member and maybe should not count to 10, but stay in the closet until the adults are done talking, lol

ThatOnion likes this.
  7. saracollins

saracollins New Member

guy... am older than you, so have respect for your elders...
    and i am not new to this game. i was here way before global launch. just bcuz i dont spam the forums from morning till dawn doesnt mean you can lecture me!

so you actually agree there is no need for balance in this game? *claps* bravo!

p.s. i will stay in the closet, but it is time for you to come out of the closet...

Last edited: 6 Jul 2017
  8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

4 vs 0 Fixers is extreme & happens once every 1k games? Perhaps less, think I've seen it maybe once or twice over 5k games (And most of those playing as a fixer). More often that not the Fixers are evenly balanced, but flukes occur sure.

Even in the more common 3 vs 0 my experience isn't that either side is massively favoured -- The healing power comes at the cost of firepower.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  9. Dez Lew

Dez Lew Member

Yes matchup algorithms are a problem that the developers seem to ignore. Just recently I was matched with a player who had 169 infamy, was unfleeted and was also afk until the end of the game! And the opposing team of course had 2 healers. (See screenshot)
    I have dozens of screenshots from bad matchups i've faced so stop defending the problems and actually allow others ask for things to be fixed without your trolling for once.

Attached Files: