1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you prefer in the next patch/update?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GGodHand, 3 Jul 2017.

?

What would you prefer in the next patch/update?

1. More Balance and Bug Fixes

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. New Maps and Guild Wars

31 vote(s)
    54.4%
  3. New Game Mode(s)

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Only problem I see with big torp is that the splash after hitting an enemy should only effect nearby enemies by 30% the original damage. Because we've all been there before.. When you see a big torpedo coming so you dodge it, but your teammate's there to catch it. It's damage on you which is not your fault and should even be considered friendly fire... lol

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

That could also work... Changing each 10% damage to burning enemies to 5%.

3. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I would like to have a fixed camera view instead of it switching with a weapon or gear. It might also fix the twitchy targeting as well.
    Other than that it will be great to have another game mode. It is starting to get dull.

HeroicBubbles likes this.
  4. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

I would like to see health bars of all players in the overview on top. This would give you a better overview where you are currently standing in the battle with your team and fixers can use this to look out for team members which need to be healed.

The Otherguy and Ian like this.
  5. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

Well that's true in a way, but you have to make a choice for 2 slot yellow item with 2 single slot yellow items in the same way as there would be choice for a 2 slot weapon.
    If the 5th yellow point on the highest level enforcer (mk6 and onwards) remains then it would become op boat.
    Else other option would be to allow players to have one point as a free point which can be used in any slot. This would grant the players the freedom to choose whichever style they want to play.
    Any way this is just a suggestion since I love playing the enforcer with napalm (currently at Mk3 enforcer so that's not an issue but will have to stick to single point weapons in the future )

6. @Climax

@Climax Member

Haha. I like the idea

Rango8 likes this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

@curseDDestiny as the lowest hp ship on the bay at later game, tesla shield is unfortunately a no brainer for enforcer. It's rare that a mk6 enforcer doesn't use two. Overboost is an absolute necessity too.
    I think enforcer needs buffs in base health and speed myself as it is.
    I'd love to change out one of my cannons for napalm too, but not at the cost of the epic frost launcher I've built. I haven't even had a chance to use it yet:)

Last edited: 5 Jul 2017
  8. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

A fix so that I can use night mode and the controls aren't wonky AF

Trading items in Guilds
    5 person Fleet Up
    Avatar/profile picture for Android users
    Less data and battery consumption
    New maps
    Skins

@Climax likes this.
  9. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Fixing the infamy system. When you lose if you do the most damage I think at least the first top two shouldn't lose infamy. Sometimes I will do like 10K damage and the other team will have way less I'll do both teams better and I still have to lose infamy? It's a crock of s***

10. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

@Stelmo the enforcer feels sluggish at mk3 even with rare turbo. I assume once you level up it will be slower.
    Since Rovio nerfed the Tesla Shield and Overboost, the mains of an enforcer, they should buff enforcer's health and speed either directly or through talent tree.

PS : Good to see you have epic frost launcher. I have scrapped 3 rares of frost launcher because I thought it's not that clutch in matches. Hopefully you have a better time in the bay. :)

11. Terminator 3.4x

Terminator 3.4x New Member

I prefer to have offline mode battle or connecting friends with hotspot and playing offline just like mini militia ....

12. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

This may have been suggested already but I would like to see my teammates' equipment before the battle. Just put it in the matchup screen. I think it will help each team strategize their attack.

13. Mamamyers

Loser
    Example. Why should I lose infamy??

Attached Files:

14. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Cause your team lost.

Riddlerpaji and Kitterini like this.
  15. James Dunn

James Dunn New Member

Research
    I'd like the app to start faster. It's painfully slow to reconnect to a battle.

16. Mamamyers

Loser
    So. I'm pretty sure majority agree it should def be with effort. Least top 1 or 2 shouldn't lose infamy. If me and one other player put in all the work and the others don't why should we be punished? Look I know I see you on every post where someone has a complaint and you just like. Nope shut up this game is perfect.

17. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

There's no "I" in "Team". This aint 1v1 sorry :D

Riddlerpaji and ThatOnion like this.
  18. Boz

Boz New Member

I would like new maps and guild wars and I also like new game modes

TheEpicWarlord likes this.
  19. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Stars, gold & sugar is mainly based on your personal performance.
    Infamy is a measurement of your ability to function in a team.

I'm not part of your "majority" :)

Stelmo likes this.
  20. Mamamyers

Loser
    Has nothing to do with you sweating the devs lol js