1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Already saw some legendarys

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BlueLotus, 9 May 2017.

1. BlueLotus

BlueLotus Member

I already saw a player with legendary cannon at about 800 infamy! WOW!

2. Felipowski

Felipowski New Member

Business Man
    Yeah, I wonder how it is possible. I play for about 5 months and I am in level 34 (captain) ande I all got up to now is a legendary piece

Douglas likes this.
  3. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Pay to play I suppose, either that or being ULTRA lucky

peaceful monkey likes this.
  4. BlueLotus

BlueLotus Member

ya, P2W for sure.

5. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Yeah, pretty sure the only way to get legendaries is to craft them from the 3900 pearl boxes, so that's at least 10 IF every single piece you get is for the same color. I'd say that's at least $1000

6. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Legendary parts DO drop when you scrap items or sometimes from the star and free boxes if you're really lucky, but usually, yes, at such low Infamy it's because they have spent $$$ on the game. But don't despair. They will leave your Infamy level behind soon enough and their skill levels are probably not all that great, so they will learn soon enough that money spent will not always make life easy :) keep battling fellow battle bay-ers

BlueLotus, dikshift and Sifa like this.