1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fleets of 5

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by aKifer, 4 Jul 2017.

1. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

Hi there!
    Have the Devs ever expressed their opinions on fleeting with 4 other players? Any reason why it isn't currently allowed? I would enjoy the game much more if it encouraged team building and strategic game play.
    At low infamy this is currently impossible with the randomess of teams.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

It would break the game. Fleets of 2 is enough.

Also we don't want 2 5man fleets boosting achievements and stats.

3. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I believe it should stay at 2. Imagine 5 coordinated teammates against a totally lost group, then a lot more people would be in Nightmare league. Maybe the game coould detect a joined up group and get them paired with another connected group?

4. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

Better fleets would move up
    It would probably take too long to find a match.
    But I don't see why fleeting up would break the game or why organised teams fighting in nightmare league would be a bad thing. It could be more or less like mini guild wars.

5. Shamus-6-6-6

Shamus-6-6-6 New Member

Advertising
    5 would be fine if paired against other 5 person fleets. If they battled randoms it would be way too lop sided.
    Besides I think this would be called Guild Wars and that topic already has an active thread going. lol

aKifer likes this.
  6. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

This is actually the main reason unless it is made in form of guild wars but still: Imagine a fleet of 5 top players of the game. When those are fleeting, who should be against them? And don't say the top players 6-10 as it still would be unfair, you know.
    As what comes for guild wars or somekind of solution like that, top players are spread out to different guilds and not many of top 10 are in same guild tbh. Therefore it would be more equal than fleet of 5 vs totally random or weeker fleet of 5.

And here's the 2nd main reason:

aKifer likes this.