1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightmare League Gameplay with Rare Items

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BITTERSTEEL, 1 Jul 2017.

1. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

Hey guys!

Despite what anyone tells you, you don't have to spend hundreds to make it to the top 100. You do have to invest a ton of time though, which is totally fine by me! I love playing this game and I'm totally cool with wasting months of my life in it. Do you like watching people with epics and legendaries get "rekt" by some dude with rares in the pro league? Then you've clicked on the right thread! I'm just gonna reply with my videos here as they get uploaded, rather than flood this board with new threads every time I upload.

This particular video features me dealing 38k damage with mostly rare gear.

Thanks for watching!
    Bittersteel

2. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Nice video mate..... I'm also starting to upload my videos to YouTube, while I am just lvl 23 with MK4 Shooter....Any suggestions for my load up (I like long range).

NietonoPanda and ShøckWãve like this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Steamrole so hard call 'em oato wdk..

Very nice gameplay! Well done

4. hotheadgamerxD

hotheadgamerxD Member

i want to be a shooter pro like you!!! but how when i got only noob item like rare carronade and epic rail gun and tier 3 uncommon big berta but im still in worrior 1 P.S. im not good at English sorry for wrong spelling

5. BITTERSTEEL

New episode from my "Throwback" series. Old Battle Bay games, sped-up with music added.

NietonoPanda and behumble like this.
  6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Man those rewards were nice!!! im in ace div 2 and even for wins only getting like 25k gold a game with 120% and another 50% watching an ad....
    They change it?

7. BITTERSTEEL

you used to get +100% for your first 3 battles instead of parts back in the day

behumble likes this.
  8. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Oh I see, interesting!
    Great battle man, fun to watch
    Big inspiration for ftp players. Im a fixer, but hope i can make it to the top with rares as well.
    Cheers!

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  9. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

I've bookmarked this page.
    @BITTERSTEEL Just upload your videos without voice, anything, etc. This way you won't need to spend a lot of time editing. And we can learn a lot from your gameplay.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  10. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

What do you use to record gameplay?

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  11. BITTERSTEEL

Quality over quantity, am I right? I put lots of work into my content, and each one is a work of art. Not trying to be one of those guys with 100 "Battle Bay with xxx" episodes and like a two hour livestream every day.

X-Mirage on PC that I hook my iPhone up to

12. H.A.D.E.S

Try this app if it's in the Apple app store or if u have android.... Perfect app to record games at your preferred settings. IMG_20170730_095058.JPG Screenshot_2017-07-30-09-52-31.png

Neptune_Gaming, CrazyFixer and Ultrah like this.
  13. BITTERSTEEL

Apple doesn't let screen recording apps on the App Store :(

14. H.A.D.E.S

Oh.... Didn't knew that!!
    I use this app to record my BB game play videos.... Found a perfect record after searching a lot.
    I make videos too....It's just that no one pays attention! :(

CrazyFixer likes this.
  15. BITTERSTEEL

What's your channel? I'll sub to you. Gotta support the Battle Bay community on YouTube.

16. H.A.D.E.S

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA4N4b51lqBfxjArHY7bbhQ
    Just started making gameplay videos....I am not as good as u, nor I am in nightmare league.
    Still Thanks for supporting....It means a lot to me! :)

17. Shooter@Bay

Anytime, this is right. I watch your videos again and again.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  18. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Respected Player

I love playing a speeder but sadly I suck balls at it, I'm much better with shooter and defender but I really really love speeder simply cause it's super fast and playing with speeder gives me thrills.
    I'm not sure if I'm just really bad with skills on a speeder or my build is wrong.
    I use dual cannons (lvl 20 rare lvl 30 uncommon) dual snipers (again lvl 20 rare and lvl 30 uncommon) or 1 cannon and 1 sniper, dual nitros or an overboost and nitro and a dual turbo build.

Am I playing speeder wrong or using the wrong build? If my build is wrong, what is the recommended build for speeder?.

19. Shooter@Bay

Two same type of weapons is not useful. Out of your combinations cannon + sniper is good. If you want to use cannons only, then try blast cannon and explosive cannon. Level 20 rares would do massive damage. Dual turbo is good. But, a good bandage would help a LOT.

20. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

I love dual cannons, the dps is amazing along with the projectile speed, it's just that for me to be use it and sink a ship, I need the rest of the team to support, do dmg and separate a ship first and shooters rarely support and there are not many enforcers in the game.

So distracting is all I can do till my team 4v5 and bring somebody down to health, speeders were meant for close range quick dps combat after all.
    I don't play the explosive, blast combo cause, well it's so hard to get hits with those guns without risking getting too close and getting killed

I really need a bandage, I know that much but I want this speed, 1.62 speed is no joke even though it doesn't really do me much help.

Last edited: 30 Jul 2017