1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary item

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Chandan panjwani, 1 Jul 2017.

1. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Seems like within a same league division there is further grouping depending on your highest infamy points. Think my last season record is 3200++.
    If your ranking table is different from mine than we can confirm that it is true.

Screenshot_2017-07-01-17-41-35-943_com.rovio.battlebay.png

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Not sure if it has anything to do with infamy, but there are a good few different leagues for each division.
    I've got some new p2w fixer winning mine and going up to nightmare.

3. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Maybe it's all random, either way just have to slowly build up items to climb up the ladder.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Yes, so am I, haha

5. BEN

BEN Active Member

Im in Ace I too and to get to the top 10 you need atleast 4k infamy now. I currently have 3860+ infamy and I think im ranked at 40-50?

The Nightmare rewards were sweet but I dont think ill be going back to Nightmare any time soon. Ive been F2P since the new item system was placed. Last time I bought any pearls was when the pearl diver was introduced. I currently have 5 legendary pieces and only 1 of those are red. :( All of those have been from the Nightmare league rewards as apparently I am not lucky enough to get any pieces from scraping or from the daily rewards/box/green box. Currently need about 1,000 pearls to buy the 3,900 pearl box and im crossing my fingers it gives me a red one!

monobrow likes this.
  6. LameAdmins

LameAdmins New Member

pay money money money...