1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The legendary blacktail has gone ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bisagras, 1 Jul 2017.

1. Bisagras

Bisagras New Member

The legendary blacktail has gone?

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It looks like it. Maybe he didn't like the update either.

3. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Blacktail quit, bergster too, leonut as well. A moment of silence for fallen comrades... :(

4. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

And more will follow...
    I agree with Porthos, a moment of silence for our veterans who gave so much to the community... :(

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It's a damn shame :(

6. McZanders

McZanders New Member

They all quit because of the update or they got bored? Didn't Black Tail have a ridiculous number of games played?

7. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

For both McZanders.
    The game lacks so much contents and quite frankly, the update was a stab in the back.
    I understand them and I, myself, would have quit if it wasn't for my guild. That's the only thing stopping me as of right now.

8. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Bergster and leonut also quit?not a good news :(

9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I hope this has some influence on the development team. Maybe it's not too late to fix what they've broken and they can explore a way of taking the speeder down a notch without breaking two other ships.

10. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

What about me? When can I become a veteran?

11. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Well that could have done without touching speeder imo because if they have had just buffed shooter and defender, every other ship would have been "nerfed" that way so it would have equalized the game that way. Now speeder got broken as well as enforcer, or at least those can't carry as many different yellow items than what they used to. I mean now if you still want to have enough speed, you'll need 2x ob to do so. Not really good for mk5 enforcer at least. Speeder can be fine though, just less time to use short reloading weapons if you want to keep ob on longer.

Sure tesla shield "nerf" seems quite okay as the 4 sec stun isn't that bad imo now when I have seen it in action.
    Fixer nerf is quite over going and -25% would have been enough though, at least as a start.
    Sniper cannon could have just been done with reducing critical change or critical dmg, not whole dmg of that weapon.

Kalbs and lolawola like this.
  12. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Blacktail quit a bit before update. As a mostly free player it's hard to deal with legendary players who don't yet understand the deeper aspects of the game yet.

Berg and Leo quit because of the overnerfing of the fixer.

Speeder needed a nerf desperately. Imo it wasn't quite enough, on top of item nerf it also needs a small drop in HP. Fixers need a medium boost in HP to be viable again. Defenders need a big boost in defense and hp. Right now there still is no reason to play defender over shooter.

Disclaimer: these are just my opinions and do not necessarily represent the opinions of other idjits. :p

Kalbs, Jumppanen, Xenon03 and 3 others like this.
  13. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Defenders are in a terrible spot.If the team decides to leave you alone then you are done for.I agree they should have just buffed other ships.So many veterans gone is sad news indeed.The gap between P2W and ftp players NEEDS to reduce or else more will quit and the only ones playing will be the whales.

14. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

Defenders are very very hard to kill... Big boost for defenders ? No thanks ! LOL
    Altough, they should have given a buff to the 3 ships (fixer, shooter and defender. Not just health but agility/turret) and keep the 2 others as usual. I think the reason why speeder are "better" is because they circle around boats. Remove that ability by buffing the other ships and they become "almost" defenseless.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  15. McZanders

McZanders New Member

I'd be curious to see if Waveblower and other fixers follow. Defender is useless before mk 5. I'm too slow and can't match up against Shooters. I'd be curious if there is a game out there that doesn't express the same issues of P2W vs F2P.

16. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

While legendary weapons are absurd at lower levels, I dont see them having a massive impact at higher levels. Sure you can buy your way up, but once you start facing veterans with mk4+ epics its a fairly even battle. The amount of $$$ required to move past mk1 legendary does limit the amount of superwhales.

17. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

I agree.
    A legendary weapon is good only at low - mid infamy.
    You become very weak in high infamy. Lack of upgrades, lack of perk slots and the difference between a T5 epic and T5 legendary aren't that great either.
    I would recommend going full epic instead of legendaries in nightmare league.

Oh look, we agree on something. SUCCESS ! :)

Kitterini likes this.
  18. McZanders

McZanders New Member

Exactly. Legendary are fast tracks to top tier, but you hit a skill ceiling eventually. All the $$$ won't close the gap for experience. There's a certain top 50 player I have in mind with absurd legendaries but 1600 games played. He seems to fall out later in the season.

19. Subject89P13

Subject89P13 Member

THIS IS THE FALL OF EMPIRE

20. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

32 from 50 players are speeders. Yes , poor speeders are very broken...lol

Last edited: 1 Jul 2017