1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How is this season going to end for you?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ultrah, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

1498706978007.jpeg
    Are you in first? Last? I think most of us had a tough season.

2. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

Most likely a few infamy points short of getting to Ace III.
    Last season ended me being 6 infamy below Master I.

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I reached about 1270, so close the getting into Master III...

I've now encountered three different enemy teams running Legendary weapons (one guys had TWO) on Mk3/4s ... Had a pretty bad loss streak and am now at 980ish.. Hopefully will climb a bit soon.

4. dead_insect

dead_insect New Member

Toughest season so far :eek: I dropped 313 infamy (1863 to 1550) by jus and it took me many days of grinding to get back to a respectable 1697. Sometimes you just get a bad losing streak..

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
  5. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

I went from 1730 to 1250...No I don't infamy tank. I literally lose that many matches. Idk what happened. I like lost my edge

Ultrah and dead_insect like this.
  6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Probably at 1899...

7. dead_insect

dead_insect New Member

GNNNGHTH. I've dropped back to low 1500's and whatever I do, my team keeps losing. We win one match, and the next 2 we lose. This is not fun anymore and no way am I going to bear the humiliation of dropping a division. I've spent hours and hours trying to get my infamy up again. Maybe it's time to quit.

8. dead_insect

dead_insect New Member

Game uninstalled. Sick and tired of being the top player almost every match and getting punished because the rest of the team sucking. Rovio, please make the infamy being based on player skill, not some arbitrary roll of the dice. Then I will reinstall the game again.

9. McZanders

McZanders New Member

2109 at the moment... hope to get to 2300 before season ends.

10. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

I am assuming that you are a newer player than I am.

You need to get above 500 infamy for the matchmaking to be a bit more consistent. In my first few matches I was also like, why am I always the top player in the match but my team keeps losing, but once I was past the graveyard range others started being better than me.

11. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Should finish in the top 25 of ace1 - Better than expected after the influx of previous nightmare players, but also miles away from top 10 legendary pieces & the 4k required for promotion.

Positive that reaching 4k before mk6 is doable if only I can get some lucky item drops!

12. DiabloX Tran

DiabloX Tran New Member

might be 2nd place :D, reaching ACE league, even though I'm lvl 25 with t3 rare and t1 epic. Pretty good, I think.

13. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I'm finishing 15th in my Ace1. Definitely overachieving as every player around me is MK6 or loaded with legendaries. I won't be able to place higher as getting to top 10 requires 3600 infamy.

I'm convinced that once i get MK6 i can get to 4K with maxed rare items loadout. I'm in the process of swapping out my epics that i can't find duplicates for in place of rares.

Ian, P0rthos and monobrow like this.
  14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Think the rare approach is a good call -- Slowly getting used to the fact that I should be doing the same.
    ---
    3600 if only! #10 is sitting at 3857 here

D3X likes this.
  15. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Looks like the season is now ending on a REALLY good note :)
    I'm very happy to have broken 1300 infamy om my mk3 Shooter. Should be able to unlocl lvl 22 captain for my mk4 next season and keep climbing!
    Screenshot_20170702-103821.png

Ultrah likes this.
  16. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Mine is meh. I was top 3 my first two seasons, tanked my third season but stayed in the same division, this season I'm top 10 and going from Master 2 to Master 1. Not quite as good as I hoped, but higher than I thought I would reach.
    [​IMG]

Ultrah likes this.
  17. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

IMG_3731.PNG Thanks to the Devs for keeping me from staying at my current rank even though I fell 300+ infamy!

18. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

this happened. not exactly sure how, but it did. I play fixer, the others are too low and I'm total crap with the others Screenshot_20170703-100502.png

Ultrah and monobrow like this.
  19. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20170702-143435.png

I only play Defender, nothing I like better than going against the meta and still doing well so this felt pretty good I'm not gonna lie

Ultrah and Cool Penguin like this.
  20. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

I'm happy with how I perform in every season....At least always in top 10.... I Just try to gather more badge points to upgrade my badge, that's it....This season I'll try to reach 1300+ to get to master league... Pretty tough with the players I get against with....I got no epic just Rares, but I'm still good with it. Screenshot_2017-07-03-15-28-50.png

ShøckWãve likes this.