1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

what happened to my rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 30 Jun 2017.

1. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

too many innocent and honest players getting affected by this system, they need to sort it asap

2. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

sorry but ur not doing enough to fix this && how about also compensating those wrongly affected

3. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

The crying of "infame tankers" is like wonderfull sound for the soul:).

Miathan likes this.
  4. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

i did nothing WRONG, wait till it happens to you...then we can all lol

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

@SirCornedBeef my infamy is dropping pretty fast now that my enforcer is limping about, unable to outpace even a defender.
    Still matched up with Orpheus and his mates who pop me in two easy hits, and incidentally have over 1000 higher infamy than I do.
    Is this sort of thing being taken into account?

6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

That has nothing to do with the clubbing, that's just the natural improvement of the entire playerbase. The new player influx is small compared to the amount of players already in the game, therefore the average boat level in each infamy range will go up.

Experience teaches one that the majority of people who cry on a forum about anti-cheat measures are not so innocent at all...

7. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

Taken into account.

Stelmo likes this.
  8. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

BS

9. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

MK4 ships around 1000 infamy is normal now. I agree with @Miathan regarding the improvement if the player base since this game went global. When @retryW started this game, I am guessing before it went global. If you're in an MK2 ship (except for Fixer) around the 800 infamy now, you will get sunk pretty fast unless run and hide behind some rocks. Heck, there are MK5 shooter at 800 infamy with few MK2 Epic weapons loaded. How's any MK2 ship going to stand against that.

10. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Wrong haha.. I started playing a month or two ago. And don't play that often. I'm still only lvl 19 captain and Mk3 Shooter. At 1200 infamy still.

11. Ashley Whalley

Ashley Whalley New Member

So you think it's fair to get rewards no matter what?? I'll tell you something right now. New comers to the game will be slaughtered and not want to play because it is impossible to go up and get stronger. Devs want what's best for everyone and this problem is aimed for exploiters who were using low lvl infamy for easy kills and easy loot.

I will suggest this though. If you want to try different ships with different weapons. Have a rule or something you make where if you lose so many battles. Go back to the ship you play and gain it back. Don't cry about it and say you will cancel subscription, it won't bother the developers anyway. It's not just you putting money into the game

12. Nova

Nova Member

Dude did you even read his post? He never said it was fair to get rewards for seal clubbing.
    We all know the system is in place to punish exploiters. But if the system is flawed, that is not our fault. That is on the devs, and it is also the devs' responsibility to fix it.