1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is my defender mk2, setup good?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Priyank, 30 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Priyank

Priyank New Member

I have a rare cannon on level 7,with a perk.. A blast cannon on level 2 with 210 damage, and 2 rare health generator (one with plus sign).

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Your weapons should be fine, but when you got the chance do upgrade them. Personally I would switch the bandaid with a shield.

I made it to 1600 infamy with an mk2 defender using shields and duel canon, or canon and sniper. My friend who was also an mk2 defender even reached 1850 with an mk2 defender using shields, canon and blast canon. None of us had epic or legendarys.

So yes, I think your setup is good.

Priyank likes this.
  3. Priyank

Priyank New Member

Should I try for 2 connons? Rare with an upgraded uncommon cannon? Coz blast cannon takes time to load so may be 2 connons I think will do the job.. Confused

4. Wishaal

I myself used uncommon canon and rare canon lvl10 on my defender (couldn't find any duplicates). If you can handle those 2 canons without ever missing a shot, then it will work out fine. But I should warn you that I almost never see other defenders with dual canon who play well.

5. Priyank

Priyank New Member

U r right, 2 cannons would be too week, I mean morale down nai hoga isse aglo ka

6. Wishaal

Well, dual canon coule be really good if you never ever miss any shot, but the same can be said about every other weapon. If you never miss a shot you could make up for the weakness of canon because of it's short reload time, but it just takes alot of practice wich most people don't have patience for.

Priyank likes this.
  7. Priyank

Priyank New Member

Thanx for your replies, bro... Can u also please explain me about guild, fleet up... I only play battle... No idea about team, team battles, strategy... Nothing... Also I try to search players by typing their name but never found any.. I look at their user name n type exact same name but it always shows no result found..

8. Wishaal

Wel first of all, the method on how to search other players is wortless. You can't search players with their username. You can only search players with their player code. That's that weird orange text under their name at their profile screen. I'll give you my player code so that you can look me up in the game and also ask me questions there. #KLWJMCSY (that's my player code)

About guilds:
    That's just like other game, sometimes also called clan. In guilds you could also discuss strategies and ship builds or even completely unrelated things. You could also add your guildmates as friend and fleet up with them.

I wouldn't recommend just fleeting with every random player. Sometimes you might encounter someone who you have really good teamwork with. They might help you win more, and you do the same for them. So if you're good at working together, try to fleet whenever you can.
    But you'll also some players with who you must can play well, not because that player sucks, but just because your playstyles don't match.

As for strategies, there are ALOT of strategies. I will give some examples of strategies that DON'T work. Loading your ship with nothing but mortars, please don't do this, you never see any high players with that loadout for a reason. Same goes for nothing but torpedos, or nothing but mines.
    As a defender ship, don't hide behind a wall, and never ever stay back. As a defender, your place is in the middle of action.
    Also, don't rush, no matter how good your skill, you can never win 1 vs 5.

My strategy is mostly look at what my teammates are doing and sticking close to them. If I see someone going towards enemies I'll follow him hoping that my team will do the same. I got long range weapons, so as long as nobody of my team goes in, I too will stay back and just use my long range weapons until I created an opening.
    Sometimes I also try to distract 2 enemies so that my team can fight 4vs3 and then back me up when they're done.
    Whenever I see a teammate is in trouble I try to place my ship in front of them so that I can take the shots and hopefully save my teammate so that he too can still dish out damage.

It's mostly just experience, I too am still learning alot everyday.

Shooter@Bay and Cool Penguin like this.
  9. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

THE SPELLING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!