1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So how much damage i have to deal to get stars...i did more than my teammates

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MAJESTY15, 30 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. MAJESTY15

MAJESTY15 New Member

Screenshot_20170630-101726.png Screenshot_20170629-164710.png

Attached Files:

2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

You've been infamy tanking. So until you get close to what your infamy was before you intentionally lost, you will not gain stars or resources

3. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Lol, I see that there are a lot of similar threads since yesterday on similar scenario.
    In a nicer way to put it out, your account was flagged and was soft ban for having discrepancy for difference in infamy to your level or last record infamy.
    Either you fight your way back to your last record infamy, if not contact support to clarify your case.
    Opening a new thread just gonna get yourself flamed from all the tanker haters even if your case is genuine.
    Details of the flagging system are not release to prevent further abuse so nobody really have an answer for you.

4. MAJESTY15

MAJESTY15 New Member

To be completely honest my team sucked i did my best in every battle and this is definitely not the way to check who is tanking i wanted to cross 230p but what can i do if i cant win...so here is one simple solution #devs u should hive a bot after a couple of losses so that u can know who is really tanking and who us having a baf day(people who will loose to bot #tankers and who wins #bad day).....and if this goes on i dont think i will play this game long enough.....so find a proper way to find who is tanking

5. MAJESTY15

MAJESTY15 New Member

Wow when i was at 1070 no rewards but finally i reached 1150 and yeah the rewards are back(thank god i only needed to gain 100 infamy).......#off topic new win deciding system is awesome Screenshot_20170630-143223.png

Сенякумище likes this.
  6. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

Happening to me too
    How do u contact support in this game?

7. dhy1N6

dhy1N6 New Member

So just wait for the season end right? Because its reset the highest infamy record huh?

8. MAJESTY15

MAJESTY15 New Member

Or push back to where u were before

9. dhy1N6

dhy1N6 New Member

Just shut your mouth up dude.. Theres no help in your opinion.. Teammate so fucked up again and again.. How i can push back infamy if teammate so fucking awesome..

10. dhy1N6

dhy1N6 New Member

Really frustated.. Already to uninstall if untill new season this fucking "reason" still happen..

11. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

They make the team match making even tougher for those suspected of infamy dropping on purpose....

12. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

I'm ready to uninstall for good

lolawola likes this.
  13. Bromo66

Bromo66 New Member

You guys are no where near me.. look at this.. and i am getting very less gold and other stuff.. if this continues i am going to uninstall the game.. this is rubbish.

Attached Files:

sp1234 likes this.
  14. MAJESTY15

MAJESTY15 New Member

I know it was really hard for me too...i changed my ship after every battle..this game sucks after the update

15. Nova

Nova Member

Hey asshole, is that how you treat people who are trying to help you?

16. Bromo66

Bromo66 New Member

Bro, I emailed to rovio support the detail about this. Now its working properly. I didnt do anything wrong so i explained them about how i lost my infamy. Now i am getting sugar and gold. also the infamy and stars.

17. MAJESTY15

MAJESTY15 New Member

Me too✋

18. Dark Omen

Dark Omen New Member

I had the same issue...awful teams and bad luck....blue and green weapons vs epic and legendary....lost a ton of infamy....season reset I got 4 kills in one battle....didn't even get a star....system is a joke