1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk3 Enforcer

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by POTANATOR, 28 Jun 2017.

?

Whic one should i use?

1. FlareGun+BlastCannon+BigSH+TeslaSH

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. BlastCannon+BlastCannon+BigSH+TeslaBolt+OverBoost

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Cannon+SwiftTorpedo+BigSH+FrostBlaster+OverBoost

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. POTANATOR

POTANATOR New Member

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Use the 2nd one. Overboost and tesla bolt complement the blast cannons well as you can do great in close battles. I would switch one of the blast cannons for a sniper if that's an option though. Good luck

3. Chad Iyet

Chad Iyet New Member

I am currently using Flare Gun + Blast Cannon combo and it is deadly, I can tell you that much. If you have both Tesla Shield + Tesla Bolt (which I have on my Mk4 enforcer), you can use Shield when the Stun effect is worn off, and then Stun the opponent when your shield is down. You never get hit on 1v1s, and you can use that blast cannon/flare gun to quickly finish off enemies. I also use my Standard shield with 2 perks, both for +5 Defence, because I know how fragile this ship is without any HP

4. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

I would go turbo instead of BigS in my opinion, but whatever works for u man

5. Nof

Nof New Member

BlastCannon+Cannon+Turbo+TeslaBolt+OverBoost

6. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

That sounds good

7. Nof

Nof New Member

Turbo + bandage imo