1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

One failed Update follows the next

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by LameAdmins, 29 Jun 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LameAdmins

LameAdmins New Member

no flare gun nerf, no torpedo nerf, no burning weapon nerfs, all OP Weapons since the last months, no nerf... but a sniper nerf :D hahaahahaha joke.
    again no matchmaking balance.
    tesla shild nerf is a joke. still strong. nobody of us shoots on a activate shild. a reducing shild time would be a good balancing. but this is a joke.
    Top 20 List 16 Speeder inside. Still lame ship balancing.

Hey Admins. paint clown faces on the ships. this would be the best example for the coming updates

2. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

your poor attempt at trolling is the biggest joke of all. if you hate the game this much, stop playing

Makeloa, Excism, Ultrah and 5 others like this.
  3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

1st: Sniper wasn't a joke nerf, it was needed. You little ships should stop complaining about that as you will get higher eventually, won't you? Of course not if you stop playing...
    2nd: Ships in top lists haven't anyhow changed for one reason... Update has been out only less than a day.. do you really think TOP lists changes that fast? Seriously.. :rolleyes:

Your trolling attempt is "quite" unneeded and published way... way too early to even have any serious saying in it.. so it simply sucks :p

4. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

the devs have had a good track record in terms of gameplay balancing updates... the RG nerf, the tritorp nerf, frost nerf... all the tweaks actually improved gameplay balance and diversity of item loadouts... still not a fan of the shop and upgrade mechanics though. :) my best guess is the next thing they'll be looking into is the big torpedo....

5. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Topic starter is a joke.

6. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

You need to chill out. Flare gun is not op and the only reason you want a torpedo nerf is probably because you're too unskilled to dodge them. I wouldn't know about tesla shields yet but a 2 slot item that has a risk if destroyed sounds about as balanced at it could get. With the speeders, I really don't know about that but there is no for sure way to know what ships the top people are using unless you face them. If you want Devs to take you seriously about these complaints, try not to roast them.

7. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

It's only been a few hours since the release, how can you tell it's a fail?

Seems pretty stable to me, and sure there are some balances, but calling it a fail is a bit premature right?

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  8. LameAdmins

LameAdmins New Member

nerf frost and build a OP bolt is a balancing?
    nerf RG and build a OP Flare Gun is a balancing?
    nerf Tritorp and let the other Torps OP is a balancing?
    thats just a changing of OP and LOW Weapons.
    why you talking if you have nothing to say?
    you know nothing about speeders and why they are since 1 year permantly in top list, but you know that i am unskilled?

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
  9. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
    If not, move on, lose the hate, add positivity to your life, you and everyone around you will feel better for it.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  10. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

While I do get your point, there is some irony in first tossing an insult & then asking him to stop hating and be more positive!

You're a dick & should speak nicely about others ;)

monobrow and LightningBolts like this.
  11. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know. Im trying. Triggered.

Kitterini likes this.
  12. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

yes, a lot of items were nerfed and several were buffed over the past year or so of battlebay's existence... tweaking the items to make them either stronger or weaker is part of balancing the overall gameplay. Don't think that you're the only one affected, everyone who plays this game is affected. if you don't like the update, you can either stop playing OR adapt to the changes and maybe rediscover the joy of playing it. i've been through several "frustrating" balancing updates and i can say that, without bias, the game so far has been better off with those past changes. The new update may seem extreme initially, but just give it a shot before you pass judgment.

Ultrah likes this.
  13. oDDD

oDDD Member

Your name is an Obvious troll. And Obvious trolls are obvious. I have learned here to not even bother reading anything you post.

14. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Children that are new to competitive multiplayer games and complain about the way they are balanced (which they clearly don't understand) triggers me greatly xD

15. oDDD

oDDD Member

They have no idea what Meta is.

16. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Closing thread

Ultrah, Miathan, manueliz30 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.