1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No rewards on game and battlelog (incl. before update)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by isutalaksana, 29 Jun 2017.

1. isutalaksana

isutalaksana New Member

Dear sir,

Just like happened with some people, i didn't get any reward and no reward at log for battle before update.

I assume, you conclude that i was tanking the infamy. I don't want to argue, but please check it since i play this game.

Today i got very bad team. Once i won then i got lose in couple battle. I made damages, heal team, active on battles, sunk enemy, and never afk. Hope your log can shows for the details.
    Kindly check and please explain why its happen to my account: versaillesv1.

Second, I couldn't see my rewards on battle before update.

Looking forward for your kind explaination and solution for the issue.

Best,

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
  2. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

Same thing happening to me. I dunno if they did a sweeping flag on every account that lost a lot of infamy, assuming it was intentional.

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I lost a lot but mines working I hope it don't get flagged

4. teloq

teloq New Member

i face same problem... they simply assume us tank without see battle log... shame on Devs... Fix it Fast... i will never play for high infamy anymore... just make trouble for us if u got high infamy level

5. kakaru

kakaru New Member

I have the same issue and I don't know how the system works. No matter my damage was the highest or the third, I didn't get any reward after the battle.

6. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

ooh. anti measures against seal clubbers.
    I LIKE!

raise your infamy back, close to the highest you had, before you decided to drop and beating up on noobs and i believe you will start seeing numbers again.

you're screwed then. if you refuse to improve, strive for a better league and give it your best every match, you best might as well delete the game, as its clearly not meant for you...

7. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

I'd just like to get a response from someone officially saying if this is a bug that will be fixed, or what metric we have to meet to get rewards reinstated. I am being denied rewards now and that is going to hurt my building a good ship and it hurts my reputation when everyone can see I am not getting rewards on the battle logs.

8. kakaru

kakaru New Member

So the previous strategy doesn't work any more, which is asking a high skilled/rich friend to fleet up and boost my infamy to get a better infamy level. Because I can never reach my previous highest infamy by myself, it's better to play alone rather than fleet up.
    and the best way is that to win for a couple rounds and try to lose for another couple round in case of losing potential rewards.

9. Aaronsmiles

Aaronsmiles New Member

So, I wasn't tanking, it's a question of being lucky and not being lucky. At my highest level I was way outmatched (200 damage per hit vs others doing 800 per hit). I actually liked this game, played a crapload of it. Gave money to them. This is how they treat their fan base. Thanks Rovio.

10. teloq

teloq New Member

They still ban player that play good but bad player still happy play with cheats, afk and others... sick of this game... worst ever

11. isutalaksana

isutalaksana New Member

Looks like lot of people trapped in ban mechanism. Expect the dev will have new improvement on game mech. e.g. bonus percentage, infamy scoring, fair team pairing instead of keep banning.

Still looking forward for official staff to response this issues. Sunk on spamming threads :(