1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.4 "We're gonna need a bigger boat"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Jun 2017.

1. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Buff rare turbo!
    It's probably the main reason that there are so many mortar spamming complaints on here.
    That huge nerf that none of you can remember was way too extreme.
    Is there any other item in the game that has such a huge gap between rare and epic?

Babablacksheep likes this.
  2. r4z

r4z Member

New bug: amazing rewards and no battle stars.
    Tried on tablet and phone. All was OK untill I updated the game on the tablet.
    I have closed the app, cleared data, no changes.
    Same result in fleet or alone.
    edit :removed on both devices, reboot on phone, re-installed app - same behaviour

Attached Files:

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
  3. HarrisonStark

HarrisonStark New Member

I've already seen 1

4. McZanders

McZanders New Member

It just forces Speeders to play more like Enforcers. The game is also encouraging camping Shooters. I fleet'd up with a Fixer as a Speeder and we won 4 in a row. People are just upset that they didn't adjust the things the players wanted.

5. IncubusEyes85

IncubusEyes85 New Member

Thank you for ruining the speeder. He doesn't have enough firepower as it is and utterly no defense. With all the shooter out there having ridiculous weaponry he dies easily. Plus, the speeder base speed is so low, especially after upgrades, that he can't even be called a speeder. If you look were to add extra turbo to a defense he would be faster than the speeder. So you've essentially removed the only two things from the speeder that made it survivable, double overdrive and Tesla. Honestly, some people might want to play a dynamic boat that doesn't just wiggle back and forth next to a rock and play range wars.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  6. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

What are you talking about......You won 5 in a row!!!!! It's a team game.....your team won and perhaps you were up against inferior teams because the game matching algorithm has serious flaws in it. I played 9 games in a row yesterday and my squad was blown out only destroying a total of 3 ships in those 9 games. I was 1st in my squad for those 9 games and my damage was 2x the total of entire squad. The game matching algorithm is terrible at times and should never create matches were multiple blowout occur in a row.

7. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Ofcorse people are going to react this way. Fixers ARE overpowered. Even with this new update fixers are impossible to kill 1 on 1 with a shooter, too agile, too fast. Yesterday 3 of us were chasing a fixer for like 2 minutes (2 shooters 1 speeder) until we managed to kill him. Thank you for this update.

8. IncubusEyes85

IncubusEyes85 New Member

I'm out. The speeder Nerf killed my love of the game. The best part of the speeder was being able to speed around at breakneck speeds just barely dodging. It's called the need for speed. Nothing else compares to that. Shooting things across a map is honestly boring by comparison. Good job ruining all the fun.

9. Bisagras

Bisagras New Member

How do i remove the arrows

Attached Files:

10. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I want my shooter to be as fast is it was a yesterday I played mad hard yesterday to upgrade my turbo and now I'm painfully slow again. Legit yesterday I spend 500kdic mad. Battles spent pearls to upgrade now it's gone.

11. r4z

r4z Member

feels good to be a VIP all that bonus

Attached Files:

BlackHand_Elite likes this.
  12. McZanders

McZanders New Member

o_O

13. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    So far i'm happy with this update, being now able to move over 3.3k infamy, i think this update helped the defender class, thank you devs, it is a good one!

14. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    i didnt scrap mine

I only have one concern pertaining to the changes. If I play as a fixer i am able to be destroyed super easily. And being forced to use duct tape as the main option if i want to survive.. Reguardless i feel that the 50 % is way too harsh and that it should of been 25% rather than 50% i feel that my fixing days have come to an end. The lack of people who played fixer before was apparent.. But now.. I can assume that in the future there will be much less... Other that that.. Everythings ok as far as all the other reduction. the pulse reduction.. Is far from balancing. & side note.. The time spent focusing on leveling my sets of repair pulse. Is and was an entire waste of time. But i guess adapt adjust & overcome. GG

What damage output does it do now?

Posts on thread... And thread dies.. Similar to the way vip chat does when i say anything...

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Jun 2017
    Bomby McBombface, monobrow and Putsch like this.
  15. BlackHand_Elite

BlackHand_Elite New Member

Sniper nerfed wasn't necessary, would love to see it reversed. it was already a low damaging weapon compared to mortars and beams
    ... And I HATE new box opening animation, so many screen taps needed to open every item individually.. Arrrgghhh!

Balancing

• Sniper Cannon: -7.5% damage
    • Ballpark Mortar: +14% damage
    • Overboost: -2 second duration, +2 second cooldown
    • Repair Pulse: Repairs own ship for 50% less than teammates ships
    • Repair Box Launcher: Boxes now expire after 60 seconds in the water
    • Tesla Shield: Player is stunned for 4 seconds if shield is broken by damage

Improvements
    • Improved box opening animations
    • Improved visuals when ships get destroyed
    • Changed battle win / lose music to trigger earlier, when battle ended-text appears instead of waiting until results screen
    • Added tesla shield hit visual effects to various weapons
    • Update player's name over their ship immmediately when changing name, not after next login
    • Revised logic how notification exclamation mark is shown for shipyard button, now it is not visible at all times
    • Revised logic how notification exclamation marks work in the shop
    • Added missing flag for Kosovo
    • New graphics in the pearl shop

Bug fixes
    • Fixed grenade burning damage +X% talents not working properly
    • Fixed area damage items dealing damage twice when projectile collided to a ship wreck
    • Fixed purchases sometimes getting stuck after a server crash
    • Fixed game crashes when logging in if error was received from the login server
    • Fixed rare crashes when logging in
    • Fixed various other crashes
    • Fixed various missing or wrong UI sounds
    • Changed Destruct 9 German map name to English
    • Fix tutorial mode not ending if player syncs to new account in the middle of the hub tutorial
    • Android: Fixed some device specific crash issues
    [/QUOTE]

16. Putsch

Putsch New Member

I love the battle log and the ability to add and report players from the results screen. I also love that pearl divers are no longer rewarded!

ThirstySeal likes this.
  17. BlackHand_Elite

BlackHand_Elite New Member

Around 275ish I guess.. Sniper wasn't a very wildly damaging weapon to begin with and needs skill to hit moving targets from afar.. I don't understand the nerf

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Low infamy guys with low weapons and perk configurations won't understand this rebalance. The 7.5% reduction should do nothing and would be absolutely no difference to the low level game. From 310 damage it would drop to 287 damage. Which is less than 30 pts of damage, just level it a few levels or up it to the next teir and it'll be where it was before.

What this rebalance is aimed at is the higher level players with T4-T5 max Snipers with high crit chance. So instead of doing 1800 damage, it's doing 1665.

SHOCK151! likes this.
  19. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

wow! how? why? top dmg, zero stars, no reward?

20. Hmoodi.IQ

Hmoodi.IQ New Member

Next update add arabic language plz