1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rewards Frozen

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by cbdoubleu, 29 Jun 2017.

1. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

Hello, I get that because I did drop a lot in infamy that i could get flagged as possibly tanking. But who do I speak to about clarifying my case that I'm not tanking, and never was, and what's the process of getting rewards reinstated?

2. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I think one of the admin commented on another thread on this. You just have to play through to get your infamy back up to appropriate level to get your rewards again.
    Might be some where around your last highest infamy record.

cbdoubleu likes this.
  3. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Is there any clue on how close needed? Because I'm in warrior 1 league and I have 900 infamy with no reward, that doesn't sound right

4. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

There has to be a more reasonable approach than making it even harder to gain resources while going through a losing streak. How many matches can I have like this and not at least get a Star or some gold for my efforts. Basically I am playing to make my teammates better and gain resources.

Attached Files:

5. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

A quote from Sircornbeef on the other thread.

Check your profile for your highest infamy record, match or surpass that to gain rewards again.

6. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

Yeah but if you were not intentionally tanking and lost infamy naturally through the ups and downs of the game.... what do you do then. I get punishing intentional tankers, but what recourse do the seemingly high number of people who have all of a sudden been hit with this? In my case I've never ever had my account flagged. I've gone up to 1100 then fallen all the way to 400 naturally, and then gone all the way up to 1500 in a couple days. Did not change a single thing about my approach to the battles other than getting better weapons and learning the maps/strategy.

7. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Previous maximum or maximum of last season? I was 1600 months ago when everyone just started and since I was playing since the old patch, it was very easy to get that high even with mk2 ship. Now it's impossible for me to match it without resources

cbdoubleu likes this.