1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I get no gold and no sugar after a game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AlexHH, 29 Jun 2017.

1. AlexHH

AlexHH New Member

Since the update I get no gold and no sugar after any game. Only perls. My gamer name is -wunderfritz-

2. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

You were infamy tanking, raise your infamy close to your previous maximum infamy and you start gaining resources again. Don't tank your infamy.

3. AlexHH

AlexHH New Member

Very funny! You are wrong. But thank you for the info.

4. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

You tanked your infamy by not contributing to battles from 1900 to 80 infamy by June 12th, that is infamy tanking. You should be glad we didn't catch you and you didn't receive a game ban. Keep raising your infamy and don't go AFK / try to lose on purpose in battles and you will be able to gain resources again.

retryW, Robos, Miathan and 3 others like this.
  5. AlexHH

AlexHH New Member

If you know erverything about me, you must have noticed, that i lost my hole inventory at that time. And now tell me how to win a game with only greens against blue or purple t3 inventory.

6. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Like he said it's gonna be based ln contribution. So if you are in countless battles with 0 damage obviously you're tanking. I went from 1300 to 700 in a day because of just bad teams
    But I was still bringing in 2-5k damage so I'm not worried about being banned. Because even when I am on a lose streik I'm still contributing tl the match as much as possible.

7. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

I am having the same problem since the update. I have dropped a lot of infamy but I have had maybe 3 games lifetime where due to lost connection that I've had zero damage. Consistently the last man alive with double the damage of the next teammate, and now I'm flagged for tanking??

Attached Files:

8. Mamamyers

Loser
    I like how you got 2nd most points and killed 4 people and got 0 stars and the others got less damage and no kills and stars? Wth

And it's out of order

cbdoubleu likes this.
  9. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

And that was just the one example I grabbed after several battles like that.

10. Mamamyers

Loser
    May need to be tweeked a bit better. But it is a good idea to stop tankers. Hopefully the good guys get it fixed

11. Driftwoodcross

Driftwoodcross New Member

I am having the same issue. If it's because my infamy dropped, that is due to me switching from fixer to speeder... you shouldn't punish your players for enjoying other aspects of your game.

12. ThatBoiVonte

ThatBoiVonte New Member

This also happened to me. No stars, no loot. My infamy is falling but I'm soing as much damage as i can. I had 4 kills in battle but 0 loot and 0 stars.

Last edited: 30 Jun 2017
  13. Impetuous

Impetuous New Member

Same issue here. My mk3 shooter just can't keep my infamy at the same level as my mk4 enforcer so inevitably my infamy has taken a big drop.

14. Gloryah

Gloryah Member

The question that comes to my mind, after looking at your pic, is how you got matched up in that battle in the first place. Your infamy is more than 300 lower than the next lowest. All the rest...on both sides...are in the 990-1060 range and you are 686???

You shouldn't have even been in that fight.

15. KypBA

KypBA New Member

You should be unhappy you are idiot! You must receive a game ban! Save game - ban morons!

16. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

Yes he will be, he reached infamy of ~1500 before and then his infamy fell. So he is still matched against player of his same skill level. This prevents seal clubbing quite effectively. Else he will be matched with his Mk4 ship against mk1 and mk2 ships and naturally he will always easily win such an unfair fight. With that said, he is a good player, there is no real reason for tanking infamy as much as he did, he has the skills.

His infamy is now too low to get rewards, that includes stars, thus he is ranked at the bottom of the list. Get your infamy up and rewards start coming back.

Miathan likes this.