1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

its my fun not yours

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SleazyP.Martini, 28 Jun 2017.

1. SleazyP.Martini

SleazyP.Martini New Member

Say what you want about teamwork. But I'm not in it for anyone else. I'm here to have fun. And I love charging in with my speeder and going head on against many ships. Yeah I lose a lot. And a mk5 hanging around the 1400 infamy range might look funny. But that's ok. I'm having fun. Not here to make it fun for you or adhere to whatever code you think all players should follow.

Sure sometimes it works out that we end up together and work as a team. But I'm not afraid to have your back one moment, and then abandon you for a quick snipe!

2. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

that's cool and all but tbh I'm kinda suspicious that this is some kind of propaganda cover for you pulling some stuff

3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

You do realize that "your fun" ruins the fun of 4 others right?

Zangetsu and dead_insect like this.
  4. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Lol. that your fun strategy.

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I personally don't enjoy losing because of the rewards lost after hard work but I don't mind what infamy I stay at. I currently sit in ranges from 1600s to 1800s but I wouldn't mind being at any other range (even 1000). I focus on earning resources and stars, everything else is extra.

6. SleazyP.Martini

SleazyP.Martini New Member

That's an assumption. I often times kill 1-2 players or more in a battle. On top of that, I've been in many battles where someone is afk and the team still won. So I don't know that this is a fair argument.

7. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Given that you're in the 1400 infamy range with a super overpowered mk5 ship... Your teammates could be really happy to see an mk5 ship on their team only to get dissapointed because you rush in 1vs5 and die so thwt they have to fight a 4 vs 5 battle.

Or if you're lucky you could just finish of the enemy team with your overpowered ship, and thus ruining the fun of 5 others.

(And don't even get started on that everybody else is ruining the fun of 5 others because their team is winning. What you're doing just isn't a fair match at all, that's the difference)

8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

To be fair, I've seen plenty of bad mk5s in the 1300-1600 infamy range, though most are shooters. I don't think OP's behaviour really negatively affects others. The only person it negatively affects is himself as he will be a few leagues below where he could be.

9. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

rovio should have a single player mode for the op and people like him so the can have "fun" charging all they like without ruining the "fun" of other teammates. since you care more about fun than other people, playing with bots should be just as fun for you.

Zangetsu and Wishaal like this.