1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid matchmaking....Admins Do something plz!! :/

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by H.A.D.E.S, 24 Jun 2017.

1. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

My team looses war bcoz of just 1 teammate who doesn't do a single thing and just floats at a single place....Do something about reporting these players after match.... It's really frustrating....If u can't do anything about Infamy system, then do something about reporting such kind of players.

2. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

the next update will address this, have a read of the patch notes. Zeus has said they will bring in easier reporting / friend requesting from the end battle screen

3. H.A.D.E.S

I know buddy, thanks..... Actually I posted this before reading the next update's patch notes :)

ShøckWãve likes this.
  4. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

ahh fair enough. Hopefully the changes they bring in make a big difference

5. H.A.D.E.S

Yeah...Hope so, it's bad that they decreased the damage of sniper cannon :(

ShøckWãve likes this.
  6. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

If that person isn't moving at all, it's probably a disconnection. Also, you shouldn't ban someone who's battery ran out, got a phone call or someone with a simple Internet connection problem! I mean it's not always their fault... however as I've said before, I suggest that he disconnected person should be replaced with a bot or something. Because 4 vs 5 is unfair and probably leads to defeat

lolawola likes this.
  7. Cosmic_Warrior

Cosmic_Warrior New Member

Hi im new and I was wondering will they fix the fact that I lose most of the time. Also when u lose everyone loses alot of infamy, like ah so much and why all of us lose the same amount. Like for example if u scored the most hit points on your team but still lose in the end u lose the same amount as the one who scored the lowest like 24-23. Like why so much and why all of us to me its not fair that we lose so much. I used to have over 900 infamy but after a day... A DAY! I have just in the 500s. Like come on now game plz fix this problem cause its not fair for those who did the best but still lose so much like everyone else. I love this game but if this is how they go about with this game than they r losing me..... Wow I typed alot... Anyway plz fix this

8. H.A.D.E.S

Well there are Fixers too who do less Damage bcoz they are meant to help others so loosing infamy based on damage done will complicate the current infamy situation.

ShøckWãve and Cosmic_Warrior like this.
  9. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

It seems fairly obvious to me.. the infamy reward system is wrong. It should be rewarded for damage done..boats destroyed.. capture AND repair amount. Instead..people lose infamy just
    because of bad teammates..or afk players. I'm sure we've all seen in chat a lot of people frustrated about losing because of those reasons. Do the most damage/repair in a match but lose AND lose infamy???..is wrong..plain and simple.

Cosmic_Warrior likes this.
  10. H.A.D.E.S

Yeah ur right but DEVS aren't doing anything about Infamy system....They just don't bother. Someday they have to change it by Force

11. Cosmic_Warrior

Cosmic_Warrior New Member

We should start some type of partition to tell them that we demand that something needs to be done with the infamy system or we will never spend any money in this game and give the game low ratings and point this problem out and tell everyone else to not spend any money on this game... That's what I think that's should be done. Anyone else agree

12. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

My first thought was, that's just another whining thread about infamy, posted by Newbies! New to the game, but surely new to this forum.
    There is an outrageous attitude in these posts I must contradict!
    First, this game doesn't belong to you, me or the community. It belongs to the developers, they can do what ever they want with their game.
    Second, regarding to the thread title ....Admins Do something plz!! :/
    May I refer to to this thread and point to this...
    To those not knowing @Miika, he's a developer and one of the top players out in the bay. He pointed out the intention behind the infamy system. Nothing more to say!

Besides that you were rewarded for your contribution and performance with gold/sugar, pearls and stars, even defeated!

Screenshot_20170615-230839.png

So you are able to evolve your equipment, training your crew and work on your skills. So infamy ranking is more or less secondary and uprising takes some time. Time you are not willing to spend. Maybe you belong to the 'I want it all and now' Generation. It's okay, you can spend a lot of money in your progress, like the other wallet warriors, Rovio will welcome it.

Third and last. I'm playing Battle Bay cause the outstanding graphics and an enjoining, marvelous gameplay, that focuses very much on teamplay.
    Such statements...
    are disgusting!
    So please @Apurb Karmakar, @Cosmic_Warrior, wreck your ship, leave the bay and uninstall the game - sure you will find better fitting out there.

End of rant - no further discussion!

Cheers

13. H.A.D.E.S

First - Read the comments from the starting where I only Tried to express my problem to the Devs, and the topic got to somewhere else....So stop framing me as if I'm a bad person. U are no one to judge me.
    I really don't care what u think.... It's ur own perspective not mine....So stop talking on behalf of Devs. (No matter what I say, Devs will do what they want to Anyway).
    Second - U don't tell me, if I've to wreck my ship or not.
    I don't need ur suggestions.

Last edited: 28 Jun 2017
    ShøckWãve likes this.
  14. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Regarding the Devs comment about being in a football..or basketball match..would you rather be in a FULL team of players..or a team with 1 player who does nothing?..The problem is with people with MK4+ boats and epic weapons..purposely losing so that they can get sugar/gold rewards faster by either racing of and dying..or start game and hit "X" and start another game.
    You think that's fair?..and people who are actually playing to win get punished and not rewarded for playing as a team?
    These people are dropping infamy on purpose..resulting in teammates dropping EVEN if they are trying to win.
    If infamy/sugar/gold was rewarded for damage done..boats destroyed..heal amount and capture..you wouldn't have this problem.
    Play as a team and do well..get rewarded..not do so well..get minimal reward..and if you hit "X" before game has ended..you cannot start another game until the other game has finished.

THAT is how simple it is.

H.A.D.E.S likes this.
  15. H.A.D.E.S

Totally agreed.....If rewards are given based on damage done, healing points, capture points & so, then every single player in the team will try to give his/ her best, which will make the game more competitive and fun. Don't compare it to a football match....No player stands idle in the field to make his team loose.....It's a multiplayer mobile game.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  16. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Soon you will be able to report them. Meanwhile try to be patient.

17. H.A.D.E.S

I know, report option will be there in the next update....Try to read the comments above...I posted this thread before knowing the new update news....Thanks anyway

ShøckWãve likes this.
  18. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Just read first post haha. My bad

19. Umid

Umid New Member