1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

inflation!!! it is too expensive to improve things!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mustantuk rus, 10 Apr 2017.

1. Mustantuk rus

Mustantuk rus New Member

after transition to the new version the game prices grew aprox by 300 - 320% !!! I understand developers have to earn too, but it doesn't seem to you that there is a bit too much!?

Last edited: 10 Apr 2017
  2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Leveling up pace seems ok imo.

Gathering new epic items is significantly slower and 100% random now though.

This slow pace epic gathering would be fine in a world where new players wasnt sailing the same waters as people with gear that now feels unabtainable.
    Not that having your mk4 ship 1 shot isnt great fun ;)

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  3. Mustantuk rus

Mustantuk rus New Member

it not alignment, and robbery!!! You considered to make how much is an epic thing to a maximum at old economy and at new? now that about 400 000 000 gold and 10 000 000 sugars will be required to bring an epic thing to a maximum even if every day it will be required to extract 1 000 000 gold what is the time?
    at old economy about 30 000 000 gold and 5 000 000 sugars were required... IMHO was much better to be played earlier!

4. Mustantuk rus

Mustantuk rus New Member

P.S. a game is an entertainment which shouldn't demand a lot of time. And to turn into the cyberzombie there is no desire...

5. PCCA494

PCCA494 New Member

Yup I guess this is true. I played before the latest update. Upgrading weapons are easier on that time. But now it will almost consume all of your time to upgrade some weapon. You will be unproductive in your life.

6. Mustantuk rus

Mustantuk rus New Member

I will tell more: before improvement I personally paid real money to accelerate process of improvement of a thing and kept within about 50 euros (agrees), now to block real money became unimaginable more expensively, taking into account for 1 euro it is possible to buy 176000 gold from this 400 000 000 gold follow cost about 2200 euros. YOU is serious!? Return old policy of the prices !!!

Last edited: 11 Apr 2017
    HELLRAZOR likes this.
  7. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Lol, I got no complaints anymore. No point in whining. The old system is long gone. Time to buck up buttercup.

Rerolling weapon builds once for pearls is only idea I've got left that might provide a further means of spending currency in game. But other than that, it's a brave new world.

NeptuneGaming and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  8. Mustantuk rus

Mustantuk rus New Member

Personally I consider that a game was spoiled... And nonsense it seems: we tried to find options where to spend game money limps a little...

P.s. I think it is time to wish to the new world of good luck.

9. Melly

Melly New Member

I personally really don't care. Importantly, the battles remain the same. In a sense, you're right, but it became even more interesting. But I don't really like the new design of the game. I wish the developers brought back the old design of the garage.)))

10. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I don't have anything against this update and actually I like all it brought to us. Downsides of the upgrade are that everyone aren't in the same line after upgrade. For example there is players with way higher levels of same weapons as I have but to catch up those levels I can't do much (at the current situation) so I'm always behind them in head-to-head battles with those guys, when looking damage dealing. This is making matches unfair most of the time especially when it pairs me with 1 - 2,5k higher infamy players and they usually get me with one or two blast(s) in less than a minute - not really so enjoyable gaming.

- A good improvment could be that combining result rolling as P0rthos said earlier in this thread. That way newer players could get same versions of the weapons so they could upgrade and evolve faster / with less time using on game (so all of the free time won't go to this game as it goes now when trying to get further in game). And what developers would gain for this is that players might use a bit more pearls (and more likely buy those too).
    - 2nd good improvment could be trading lower rank power cells to higher rank ones in ratio like 50 commons for 1 uncommon and then again 30 uncommons to 1 rare power cell and so on.. This would help to get those power cells for evolving. Otherwise 30 power cells for tier 3 to tier 4 upgrade is a bit too many if you ask me.

So please developers, think about these two improvment suggestions. I know there plenty of other players suppoting this kind of update.
    Thanks

Last edited: 13 Apr 2017
    AndyAshton likes this.