1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 4.4 Treasure Dive!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Harbor Master, 6 May 2019.

1. Harbor Master

Harbor Master Developer

Dear Captains!

The long awaited update is just around the corner. This week you will be experiencing great fortune along your journey with our new feature: Treasure Dive!

What's new
    • Treasure Dive!
    • New Item: Multi Missile!
    Patchnotes
    • New Item: Multi Missile
    The Multi Missile is similar to the Missile Launcher, but it fires 9 missiles at a time instead of 5.

[​IMG]
    • Treasure Dive
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    How does it work?
    1. Dive for treasure while avoiding the mines.
    2. Each level, you can pick one of four chests.
    3. Normal levels 3 chests with rewards and one chest with a mine.
    4. You can claim the rewards and end the Treasure Dive any time you want.
    5. If you find a mine, your Treasure Dive ends and you lose all the rewards you have found, but you can always buy a second chance using Pearls.
    6. Every 5th level is a Jackpot level where there are no mines, only boxes and chests with Items. As you get deeper in the dive, rewards get better, including higher rarity Items from Jackpot levels.
    7. You can dive for free once per day. You can also spend Pearls to dive back in whenever you want.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

1. Y'all messed up. I can talk.
    2. This update was the straw that broke the camel's back for most of us veteran players. The sheer GALL shown here to mess with the fan base irks me. The "treasure dive" is nothing more than a cheap attempt at grabbing 40 pearls from everyone, DAILY. Meaning ad revenue for you, but at what cost?
    3. Multi-missile: Un-imaginably bad, and overall an unnecessary weapon. The ONE good thing that happened in the update was the Flamethrower, which was unannounced, and oh-so-promptly removed.
    4. Finally, I have a LOT of problems with the way the ENTIRE community of the game, save for Facebook, was completely left in the dark. Making forums read-only? What sort of move is that? It's almost like you wish to curb all dissent. Removing the Discord links? Cutting off ALL developer contact? Wow. I applaud the audacity of the person whose idea this was. And I'll express my surprise that said person is allowed to make these calls.

I've been super supportive of this game over the past two years. It was one-of-a-kind, and it was THE best game I've played. Period. To the person whose idea it was to near-completely remove the community aspect of the game, congratulations, you're single-handedly responsible for the loss of the majority of the community that was GOOD. Whatever happens to this game is solely your fault, moving forward. I'm out of here. Bring the forums back, and I'll consider coming back. Until then, goodbye and fare-thee-well.

Delete this, I dare you.