1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

T3 epic Big Bandage heal test .

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Su-57, 22 Apr 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I did a custom with my friend to test how much HP i can get from big bandage in 5min . i told him to keep firing at me without sinking till end . not anything complicated just simple test .

at the moment my shooter is 7707hp and i have a t3 epic big bandage 2 training level still need to be finished which can give 10% more .

in custom battle my friend did did 19944 dmg in total .so i just minus my shooter hp from total dmg to know how much heal i get during 5min , it was 12237hp gain . i know we can just calculated it without even any custom but still its fun to see by doing a custom battle .

here is the link of replay . https://replay.battlebay.net/JPBCZTWL#PRBGXLNB

Maybe you can use big bandage for strategic battle .

if someone have t5 epic or legendary , please share your test replay . i would like to see how much a fully trained t5 epic or legendary can do .

Attached Files:

2. DangerousMartyr

DangerousMartyr New Member

I am definitely going to use big bandage after watching this.

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    its really good . specially in last part of battle when some fast boat do hit run you can also gain good amount of hp .

HAPPY SITHSHA and Sidd gamer like this.
  4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Here is an example from a recently in 3v3 battle . my both team mates died i was left alone with low against 2 shooters . at one point my health was only 100hp , big bandage really help .

https://replay.battlebay.net/NWSWDMKZ#PRBGXLNB

5. d0dih

d0dih Member

Full train and t5 Epic 349 per 5sec.

Nikkie! and Aether_Zero like this.