1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Equality

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KraSHMULLA, 20 Apr 2019.

1. KraSHMULLA

KraSHMULLA New Member

So I had been saving up level 10 uncommon for a month or so. Taking up spots in storage. It gets postponed. Not sure why but everyday player for 2yrs almost. Missed 3 days and now postponed the battle that determines the better player. Is everything in autopilot bots and just a handful of players left? Things have changed dramatically in short period of time. The other issue I have is stopped VIP, infamy drops, spend 4.99, goes up a little, spend 19.99 shoots back up mid 2400infamy. Stop buying and dwindles down 1600infamy. Just seems a little to parallel. Bad business if that's how it works. Not even sure if posting is the way to find out any of this. Good times happy playing, back to the bay!

2. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    sad.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Inventory is far too expensive, and ultimately costing Rovio money because players throw up their hands and refuse to waste thousands of pearls on a few slots.

Spending money has never given me a boost in Infamy or RNG.

Nikkie! likes this.