1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frosted torpedo splasher

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Cavy, 19 Apr 2019.

1. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Any one ever see a torp splasher happen on all frozen targets?
    I mean getting 4 or more boats in one torp hit while all 4 boats are frozen?
    I’ve gotten frost multiplier on 2 players while getting normal damage on another before but never a full 4 boat splasher while frosted. Has it happened?

Anyway This current event regularly causes the perfect conditions to hit 4 frozen targets with one torpedo lol on chill zone the full enemy team nearly always heads straight down the middle and gets choked up in the bottle neck, while going for the capture zone
    Conditions are easier to take advantage of if you spawn on the left hand side but either way a speeder can beat them to the centre and send a torp at them in the choke point and launching frost on them
    Almost every time on this map during event so far enemies have all played thier part and getting a torp splash on 4 at once with frost damage seems very possible
    I’ve come so close but always just miss getting all 4 for splasher award while frozen
    The conditions are as good as they can get at that point on a regular basis that trying to do it has seemed worth going for each time I get the map but Each time I’ve splashed 4 with one torp not all of them were still frozen or the torp hits just before frost effect hits
    Or more often then not a team mate removes frost before torp gets there lol

Lol this screen shot is the closest I’ve come to achieving it but as ya can see the torp just hits and non frost multiplied damage markers appear just as the frost effect took hold :( lol so the frost effect literally came less then a second too late if ya don’t cut it close your own team mates get the chance to shoot your frozen boats so it’s still pretty hard even if enemies are bunched up tight enough
    21226B61-468C-459F-AF0B-B46FAA590C65.png I’ve been at this so long my thumbs are bleeding from playing so much but the conditions right there happen so often during this event that if it’s ever gonna happen it’s now

Which brings me to my reason for this thread:) I’m done for today and may not get a chance to play tomorrow lol but the nature of cap or kill event provides a rare opportunity I’d hate to see missed so I want to ask for help from any frost torping professionals or enthusiasts to try it when on this map in event. Torp at least 4 enemies in one while all under frost effect and post a screenshot here. I’m no pro at frost torping and I’m not even sure of who the pros are so can’t tag anyone but if your reading this and you do know one then please tag them or let em know about this thread
    I’d love to see 4 boats with big damage markers above em from a single torp imagine nearly 20,000 damage or more from one hit
    Lol look at the thumbnail pic, and see the frost just metres above thier heads as torp first impacts :( so close

Attached Files:

Last edited: 20 Apr 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

@TheAntiSnipe (yay I figured out how to tag someone I think?) do you know some frost torp lovers who might like this opportunity or would simply like to sow off lol
    Or even have screen shots or replays of it happening already?

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I must have drunk more then I realised last night lol don’t remember this

Oh well bump :)

Frost torpers where are you?

Guncaptain809 and Nikkie! like this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

This thread needs the @TheAntiSnipe seal of approval so people will notice it before the event is over lol

5. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    i had a fast torpedo ones and it make me karma, lives with a fast torpedo die on a fast torpedo

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

First of all, I was trying to read this on my mobile this morning, allow me to say that your font size is ATROCITOUS and I'm sure you'll get more views once you reduce it :p
    Second of all, I'm sure badasses like @Eeyore will not pass up this opportunity. Blow it up on Discord, I'm sure @CobraINS will go for it! So will @Kurd1stan. to my knowledge, he has a quite badass torp mine frost build LOL

7. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol sorry
    I seem to use the big one when I’m drunk lol my eyes aren’t as young as they were
    I don’t have discord anymore memory on my device was getting low and something had to go cos I can’t be bothered firing up my computer lol it’ll take a week just to update

8. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Only for casual, otherwise im a self-carring reaper.