1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Add Bots to Custom plus more features in custom

Micro likes this.
  2. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    yes i look forward on that idea aswell.

super_sonic181 likes this.
  3. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Not sure if it’s possible, but it would be nice if we had a training center. In other words, could be a very large map (training map) that players could choose any ship and weapons.

Menu could be: Event, Normal, Custom, Training...

Players could meet each other in the training room and it could also have some moving targets to aim. This would make it possible to test weapons/ships before buying pearls to purchase stuff. It would be a nice try to ppl who want new stuff but don’t have any idea how to or where start from.

Last edited: 16 Apr 2019
  4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

;);)

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Welcone baaaaaack, senpai!
    Also, yeah, that's a great idea!

6. Oddmarine

Oddmarine New Member

Instead of enemy shipwrecks doing dsmage they could be cannibalised for spare parts

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The Grim Repair is still moderating the forums, she last appeared in November to take down Ash KOT's post (that I just un-deleted). There's a good chance I'll be heard here.

Anyone with suggestions or replies to this message, message me on Discord (TheAntiSnipe#2508) or BB (#SHRNBCQR)

1. Cover bolt needs a nerf, it's gone too far with the sheer probability of invulnerability.
    2. Enforcer needs a little adjusting. Its HP pool can no longer keep up with the burst damage you see at the top end. Its agility is clearly not enough to compensate for it. While some skilled players can still play it, learning enforcer is seen as a dead skill by most. No ship should be like this, please change it.
    3. Defender needs a buff too. Not HP, but it would be cool if we got a defender that could use a defense wall, it would seriously help the ship's utility, moving forward.
    4. Multi-missiles need to change, the scatter is highly uncontrollable. Make it a 3D grouping in a similar fashion to the standard missile, or increase each individual projectile's AoE.
    5. Mines in events need to be regulated a lot more strictly. Look at the chat during any TDM event that's not 1s GCD and you'll see what I mean. Make them disappear after the player respawns, or heck, make them all explode the moment they respawn. Also, put the nerfed-duration CTF effect into ANY GAME that happens on small maps.