1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

TheAntiSnipe's vibes

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by TheAntiSnipe, 11 Dec 2017.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I wish that I would have those "Quickshot Carronade" perk and "Brutal Shield Hitpoints" perk :oops::oops:

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Guys, guys, GUYS, I'm BAACK! :D
    Well, right now I'm chilling in the penthouse suites of BB. Yeah. Not world rankings, ofc (LOL) but in the guild hall of Be Boozled. Aye, you heard that right. WORLD #5 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

So yeah. I've held on to Gucci's invite for months now lol (since before update 4.2 iirc) because I didn't want to come in place of someone. It takes a LONG time for a natural vacancy to occur, so yeah.

Other than that, I'm chuffed at being a "true triple main"! I made the "Nightmare passing" (the act of crossing 4k infamy) in 3 different ships! Speeder, enfo and shooter. Yeah, shooter. I kinda became a pro at it over the course of tens of events that required me to play it.

Other than that, I need about a million damage to get my legendary missiles! Also, one lucky raffle roll, or one season from now (hopefully), I'm going to get my fourth combined legendary!

#PrayingForAnotherGrenade

In other mem- I mean, news... I had this interaction with my friend LighrSteve. To those of you who don't know him, he calls his carronade "karma-nade"...
    AFFIX_20190803_080224.png :p:D

4. TheAntiSnipe

Currently? I'm pretty damn tired lol. Just went from 6.5 million carro damage to a full 10 million. Got my third leggy carro! Time for a family picture :D:
    IMG_20191006_134514.jpg

5. TheAntiSnipe

Hello OwO

So right now, I'm controlling two Ace 1 accounts. The first is the one you all know, with some new details:
    1. I'm playing fixer now! Yes, fixer! Got it to level 50 and everything!
    2. I have a railgun (finally) and am working towards frost-torp and frost-mortar decks!

The alt ID is ~RR~FlyingKnives, an account focused on devastating single shot damage. This is where I'm t5ing items like nobody's business :D

Overall, I usually end up spending a week in one of the IDs and switch over to the other for the next. Works pretty nicely, and it does help that I now have over 38k games played, both IDs combined! The W/L on the alt could be improved tho xD

Other than that, real life is boooooooooooring xD. Literally nothing going on. Well, my favorite webcomic is getting a Season 2 next month (Solo Leveling fans represent!) So that's the best damn thing to have happened this year :D

See y'all around!

6. TheAntiSnipe

Hello! Am bacc :D
    I'm currently swamped with work irl, just finished my project presentation for the final year three days ago, and now it's time for the final exams!
    Also, about the two accounts, uhm... I may have gotten carried away. Right now, I main nearly all the ships in BB, except for guardian (waiting on walls, my guildie Hunny convinced me to play it)!
    What else? Hm, the frost mort build is coming along nicely, with a leggy BPM and t4E LRM just chillin in my inventory. No luck with the frost torp yet lmao :p
    The alt just got its hands on another epic missile dupe (if it makes t5E missiles before my main, imma cry, I swear), so we're looking at t4E missiles there soon! Might actually be able to get my hands on the t4 with max training by the time my hiatus ends in October lmao

That's about it from this ol' player, see y'all around!

7. TheAntiSnipe

yo

Uerguy and Ultrah like this.