1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for a new weapon tier - MYTHICAL

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by I.S.S HYPERION, 11 Apr 2019.

1. I.S.S HYPERION

I.S.S HYPERION New Member

Legendary weapons are awesome I have 5 now thru hard work but surely it can’t stop at them ??

I think introducing new even more powerful weapons is what’s needed here.

The MYTHICAL ARSENAL.

TBC.

Aether_Zero, Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  2. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I think we need a new tier of weapon that basically only whales can buy and make legendary dupes slightly easier to get for the common folk.
    We need captain levels to expand beyond 50. Ship tiers need to be raised above 50.

But it appears the developers of this game have basically "jumped ship" and BattleBay is now a ghost ship floating directionless in the ocean.

3. I.S.S HYPERION

I 100% agree with that mate. It seems like they’ve lost interest in us. Yeah they should expand the ranking to level 100. Once u hit level 50 like most of us r at now or just about that’s when the game should become a completely different beast. I would say 3 new ships with more weapon slots than shooter as fast as enforcer and the armour of the defender. Each ship would obviously have different slots as well for healing etc.

I’d love to c one of these talented guys on here bring that vision to life with a spectacular drawing of each 1.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Il make a visual drawing. I want to add an idea when the player reched to level 50 a ship will have a special skill like super super damage super health etc. Btw you remund me the word "Mythic " in "Mobile Legends".

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. I.S.S HYPERION

Excellent mate I look forward to seeing them. Ur ideas sound great as well and I really hope the devs take onboard all different ideas that have been going around

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    240_F_81887968_TMsrDLUNVd5MsQSXrrApJCJO5oo4eeXx.jpg every tier theirs a new look of the frame imgine it on every tier , this is not the real visualization

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Hell yeah! Legendary weapons are pretty common to see around the bay now, pretty much everyone is packing a T1 Leggy somewhere in their loadouts.

Nikkie! and Micro like this.
  8. I.S.S HYPERION

I like it brother. I reckon they should do something like that

Micro likes this.