1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost out on 375k Season sugar rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Smag, 11 Feb 2019.

1. Smag

Smag Member

My sugar was maxed out last night so I didn’t get any of the 375k sugar I was supposed to get at end of season today. Any way to get what I earned??

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    no its just gone .

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

If your sugar was already full you probably didn't need the reward. I can barely spend my sugar fast enough, as Gold has always been the limiting resource.

Next time just upgrade a common item right before the season ends to get under max.

TheAntiSnipe, Nikkie! and Su-57 like this.
  4. Smag

Smag Member

Normally I would I just didn’t realize the season was ending today.. bad timing. And I do need sugar I was just waiting on a training to finish which was also today

But yeah it gets maxed out like 10x before training completes on higher items. Anyway FML season rewards should bypass the max..

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hang on, what? You get GOLD at the end of a season. The other currency is NOT sugar! It's BADGE POINTS!

(I remember making this mistake back in the day lol)

Andreas and Nikkie! like this.
  6. Smag

Smag Member

Um.. no they added sugar as a reward like a month ago

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

Wow that's crazy. That's what I get for assuming that season rewards are still bad xD.

Reported to the devs, thread pinned. I think it should overflow considering that it's automatically added and you don't have a choice as to when you wish to accept it.
    Currently, try @envylife 's suggestion as a bandaid fix.

8. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

I think the devs should raise the limit on both gold and sugar. I'm always at the sugar limit and I'm sure I've not collected at least 500k in sugar after battles because I'm always at the limit.

envylife and Ash KOT like this.
  9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

That was me yesterday, sitting at 2 mil sugarcap, with a 1.8m training already started, with no parts to upgrade anything further.
    Wish we could buy the 10k / 100k boxes with sugar or find some use for it.

Nikkie!, Smag and mar5hmello like this.
  10. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Both max gold and sugar should be increased as gold and sugar so much easier to get now than when game started yet the max amount hasn’t really gone up, but hey when has forum posts been last listened too by devs( don’t mean mods I know you take notice but on these issues you can’t do anything sadly) let alone a dev actually post regularly in forums anymore as they only think discord matters now, not the forums the mods actually created.

One Winged Angel, Smag and mar5hmello like this.
  11. Smag

Smag Member

I agree guys.. I started this thread because I was upset my sugar rewards didn't get applied but I've been maxed out for days as well despite doing high level trainings.. sadly the only thing you can do with sugar other than training is to level up weapons but that requires parts which require gold which is really the limiting factor! (not to mention lack of epic items to evolve weapons). Ships should be upgradeable with sugar instead of gold.

12. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

I sat myself at 4010 coz ranked is borked and I couldn't be bothered. Logged in today, season reset, no rewards. None.
    Ugh

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

Wait, really? That's odd! Hang on. Sending this over to the devs.

Nikkie! likes this.