1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

An insight into creepy matchmaking!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Rushicanna, 4 Apr 2019.

1. Rushicanna

Rushicanna New Member

I was a player with infamy around 3.1k and my frnd has an infamy of 2.1k the matchmaking wont let me fleet up with him, Which I think is for better gameplay. But in what way can the matchmaking could dump a player of infamy with 85 into my team? Does this makes sense dear developers? I got a player of infamy 85-500 for many times in which all the matches we lost just because the thing they do is either floating or getting killed with out doing a minimum damage. Isn’t the matchmaking responsible for the lose of those matches? Please give us better matchmaking!

Cavy, benguin8 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Developers did this to stop seal clubbing. I get that. So instead of clubbing on seals, they are dead weight and drag higher players down. I think I would rather them club some seals and get back up to their normal infamy.

How about this nonsense... I cannot fleet with a guild-mate because we are greater than 800 infamy. I get why this is done. However, I routinely end up on the same team as him because matchmaking infamy can swing by 1500 or more from highest player to low on a team. We win the battle and don't get any fleet bonus.... o_O

●H€ll-Blad€● and Cavy like this.
  3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Yes the fleeting gap should be what ever the match making gap is or at least in casual or events! I’ve got a few guild mates Who I can’t fleet with that I regularly see in events we even successfully sync starting our matches in chat with a countdown, because it’s always more fun playing with friends, and it works 3 out of 4 times lol
    Often we’re on opposite teams but trying killing each other is almost as fun as being able to work together still a lot more fun then playing with random you don’t know lol
    We should be able to fleet! Especially in events and casual

Last edited: 6 Apr 2019
  4. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    infamy gap should be removed now.gear score should be the standard for fleeting

benguin8 and Su-57 like this.