1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Competition WINNER: EVENT DESIGN

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 11 Mar 2019.

1. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

But then Rovio don't get those desperation micro purchases from people who are close to 800 but not quite there.
    Remember, the only thing they care about is taking your money

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Oh and great idea to the two players who came up with this. More listening to the community could result in more of this and less HCTDM.

Sidd gamer, Nikkie! and envylife like this.
  3. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Instead of these new modes and new events why aren’t the devs fixing all the problems in the game......

At end of day this game is losing players every day simply cause of bugs in game that the devs refuse to fix or blame lag at our end on so they don’t have to even investigate it. Wonder if the owners and shareholders of the company realise they are paying staff wages for people who don’t care about their own customers, only short term profits to impress the shareholders over long term profits and stability.

Sidd gamer and AtoZ like this.
  4. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

The march of the dead event is totally worst and the bbay admin or developers or whomever choose it as gold winner is also idiot n worst . The idea is purely worst n shows the bbay how stupids n idiots are there. I love flag event or other event but this event is worst choice. And who is admin here and how can i contact him write me here.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

I am with you there is lots of bugs and if u trytry talk to devs they banned your a/c by saying spam or u dont get who know to whom to talk here.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

Nothing sounds great its the worst fukin idea chosen as no. 1 the dev n whoever select it as no. 1 are stupid instead of repairing game n fixing so many bigs the r working on shit ideas. Shit events like match of the dead. Hope in future we dont get such fukin events.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

...I am actually enjoying the zombie event...

8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Great event, thanks devs for collaborating with players for ideas. Thanks DJ & Piku, you guys came up with a great idea.
    :p

GigaBeard, Sidd gamer and envylife like this.
  9. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I agree to a certain extent - I reckon the next update will contain a LOT of bug fixes/buffs/nerfs etc. It needs events like this, suggested by the PLAYERS themselves to try and keep us on board. I've lost count of the folks who I played with regularly, who have now left the game. Unless something truly excellent comes along, it's sinking

10. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

Guys, it could be my opinion only, but with gcd at 1 sec. this game was just awesome. I can’t play it anymore with normal gcd, it’s boring. Imo

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  11. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

The event is good but the total lack of comment by the devs here on the issues players had in game over the weekend shows totally the total lack of interest the devs have in the forums now. If you don’t use discord the devs don’t care about you.

Why do devs create a forum like this then ignore it, smacks of a don’t care less attitude and I feel for the mods who then have to take care of the forums instead of the absent devs.

12. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    This forum is (if I understood it right) not made by the devs. It’s been without devs in the beginning, so you can’t blame the devs for making it

HAPPY SITHSHA and -729835959 like this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Nah, fact is, the devs were the ones who made this forum. Unlike many "fan forums", the BB forum is official. It's easy to misunderstand this nowadays, however :)

Well, I'd say us MVPs are partly to blame for the lower dev presence here, but as devs have said earlier, time spent monitoring the forums is time spent away from bringing the next update ;)
    We try to help them with most of the minor moderation duties and also recommend threads on the Discord, so it's a little rare to see devs around on the forums these days :oops:

HAPPY SITHSHA and Nikkie! like this.
  14. Lucent

Lucent New Member

@Rovio Thanks for the event!
    I am enjoying it. To be honest I had become so bored of the events I had stopped playing them. This concept is different enough to renew my interest. I look forward to more creative ideas from the community being implemented in the game.

15. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

I did not have time to publish my event ... I am disappointed not to have had my chance ...

16. Stumbeline

Stumbeline New Member

Here’s an idea for an event. For the 2 year anniversary coming in May there could be an event called “Battle Bay Classic” where the event takes us to the original rules of the game when it was released 2 years ago... 5 ships only, old weapon rules (EC on 12 sec cool down, no damage modifier on railgun based on distance, no distance required for torp damage, etc).

This should be 5v5 with no raspawns... as it was at the time! :)

Aether_Zero likes this.
  17. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Frost tritorps ruling the bay? Sounds great!

18. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

@Frenchguy21 Remove your ID and put your name tag like #XZGDKCCK

19. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

The competition was closed three weeks ago.

20. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

Serial Shot

Mode : deathmatch

Respawn

Respawn time : 4 sec

Respawn time extra time : 8 sec

Respawn speedboost time : 7 sec

Respawn invulnerability : 6 sec

Allow fleeting : YES

Team size : 4

Kill limit : 8

Time limit : 4 minutes

Capture area : YES

Reset capture on damage : YES

Max capture : 3

GLOBAL EFFECT :

Each shot carried by a weapon increases its damage by 5% ( One shot maximum is counted per recharge for the Galting gun, missiles launcher, triple Torpedoes and carronades ) .

Death causes the return to zero .

+20% HP for all boat .

How progress on

Daily quest : YES

Guild quest : YES

Achievement : YES

Infamy : NO

MAP : dropdead Gorge, Crude Awakenings, The Fighthouse, Wayward Pains and Destruct 9 .

Ressources rewards

Gold : Yes

Multiplier : 2

Sugar : YES

Multiplier : 1

Name : SMB • Milan’ oh
    ID : XTWKNDBZ