1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it time to quit this game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Su-57, 3 Apr 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Training need lots of sugar like 800-1000k sugar or more depends on training level . and when you are leveling up an item rare or epic you need 100k plus sugar after one point . like i just level up my t3 epic big bandage to lvl30 and i needed 180k sugar for that . and we get 15-20k sugar per battle depends on your level and if you have VIP account or not and if you watch advertising or not but for me its mostly like 15-20k with advertising compared to gold which i can get 40-50k per battle . now we need sugar to buy parts too . this game progress is already slow we are already controlled by Power cells shortage and Copies of items now they are making it much more slower by not giving us option to choose between gold or sugar to buy parts from market . after recent update i got 4m gold twice and i was having 1-2m gold average so i had spent on level up other boats i don't use but i am having shortage of sugar . now 4-5 days i am not doing any training because i have to choose if i should skip parts or level up item for training or i should skip training for parts and level up item . why can't you give option to choose between gold or sugar . because you are just making players more and more frustrated by this greedy system . maybe for lvl50 players new system is good because they already have t4-t5 items and have done good training so for them sugar get wasted but for new players and players like me who are trying to keep up with other players in battles by level up items and training they need option to choose between sugar and gold in market because we are all time low on sugar after recent unannounced update . i feel like i should quit this game if its stay like this and i am sure other players who are not on forums they may even quit without even sharing thoughts . if players keep leaving the game then what you will do with pay to play players when they are not gonna have players for balanced match making .

Attached Files:

You what likes this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

And play what? Lol My guild mates and I are always on the look out for new games, ever since our last game shut down :(
    3 years of searching and trying dozens of games battle bay is the only one that we’ve stuck with for more then a month or two
    In saying that, most of us were lvl35-45 when all these recent big changes happened lol if we were fresh players now I don’t think we’d have stuck around

VantaBlack and -729835959 like this.
  3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    recent changes are not good . i used to play respawnables then tried to find new game and i found Battle bay something similar . i enjoyed it a lot but now its just getting worse . this game have potential but they just making gaming experience bad after most of updates .

Cavy likes this.
  4. bryan660

bryan660 New Member

lol I can't even play this game anymore because when I play a game halfway through it usually starts to lag me out in the most recent updates

Su-57 likes this.
  5. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

I also used to play Respawnables: the poor game got massacred by the devs (Digital Bellends that is). Hopefully this game will never swoop that low but recent big updates such as the turret speed bullcrap has catered the game too much to no-aim no-skill idiots and as a result has deflated the infamy of the average player. Just a year ago I recall making it to nightmare as a level 35 with all t4 rares but one t4 epic item (dare I say even a t3 rare item was used). Now that seems so incredibly impossible

Last edited: 4 Apr 2019
    Su-57 and TheAntiSnipe like this.