1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

VIP Membership issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Cruzzer19, 1 Apr 2019.

1. Cruzzer19

Cruzzer19 New Member

I paid for it last month on March 1st. It was supposed to renew today (April 1st). When I log into the game, I'm not VIP. I have to watch videos for the bonus loot and don't have access to the VIP chat room.

However, when I log into iTunes and check my recent purchases, there is a pending purchase for VIP Membership. Will I eventually be reinstated for VIP Membership in the game? If I go ahead and order it again (because I'm impatient and don't want to wait), will I be double charged?

Thanks in advance!

2. Ann C O Reilly

Ann C O Reilly New Member

I have the same problem... Money out of my account, no VIP Chat or VIP status but still 3 quests ? Not sure if this is an April Fools joke.

3. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

Mine did that several days ago on the 30th even though I started VIP on 2nd or 3rd of October. I never figured out how to fix it, when I selected to pay for monthly membership, it said I already had subscription even though I wasn't getting any VIP benefits. I reinstalled game, and selected restore purchases, neither did anything but it suddenly came back a little later. U can't try those things and see but idk if it actually affected how fast it came back or not.

Ann C O Reilly likes this.
  4. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
  5. Ann C O Reilly

Ann C O Reilly New Member

Hi there, Thanks for replying. I got it finally to work on the Ipad. It would not work on the Iphone so not sure what was going on. It reset all my settings. Took me a while to figure it all out as I am pretty new to the game. But thanks for the input.