1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix the Sugar issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Su-57, 31 Mar 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Please bring back old market system or give us option to choose between gold or sugar to buy stuff from Market . I know intention was good behind this update because for lots of Level50 players who finished max training on most of the items , they can't spent sugar so its get wasted . but for lower captain level and new players problem is opposite . after this update i have maxed out gold twice and had to spent it on level up speeder from lvl1 to lvl28 . but issue is we are low on sugar all the time . we are in a situation where we have to choose between training or buying part or level up item . look at screenshot i have attached , all time low on sugar after new update . if there was option to choose between gold or sugar to buy parts in market then we can choose when to spend sugar if its about to waste . but right now can't buy parts if need to train or can't train if need to buy parts or level up items . Gold became secondary thing now .

give us option to choose between gold or sugar or increase sugar reward per battle .

Attached Files:

Doc.Archy likes this.
  2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I get where you're coming from, but it it that bad to have some resource scarcity? It's not impossible to progress in the game, but it does require us to consider what we spend our stuff on. Isn't that more interesting than always having so much of a resource that you can buy whatever you want?

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    progress on this game was already slow , and they also slow it by power cell shortage . now making it more slower by shortage of sugar doesn't make sense . upgrading items we are already manipulated by power cells and copies of items . now not able to buy parts or not able to train is a worse idea for this game . we are not here to spend years to make progress . more and more players will quit in this way . its similar to apple strategy . they removed headphones jack and other stuff then started selling 5-10 type of dongles .