1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My VIP is broken

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MatthewNGBA, 31 Mar 2019.

1. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

Can I get some help. I’ve had VIP for prob 6 months. Today it isn’t active for some reason. I originally got it on like the 2nd or 3rd of October. When I try to subscribe again, it says I’m already subscribed. But I’m getting no VIP benefits for some reason. I don’t even know why it stopped today since I started vip at start of a month, not the end. I reinstalled game and it does nothing. My credit card is not maxed. I don’t really know where I go from here.

Also. I clicked restore purchases but that did nothing

2. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

Nevermind. It’s suddenly working again. No idea what that was about. But in case it happens again, anyone got any suggestions