1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improvement for Frost/Fire Damage?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Alpakaa, 31 Mar 2019.

1. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    Note: while I only give examples of fire and burn dmg in the thread, mortar and torpedo bonus damage will also be counted, maybe at a higher percent than fire since frost is removed

I've been thinking about this for a while and I realized, what if you light someone on fire and your team starts targetting them and they get out of the game because of your fire? They all deal extra damage, but the damage counts towards them, not exactly you. Which is fine, but maybe you should be awarded a quarter of the bonus damage they deal as a side effect. Like if you light someone up, a teammate shoots them for a base of 1000 hp, but they do 1100 dmg since they deal and extra 10% burn damage, for example. You would be awarded x percent of 100, which was the extra damage they dealt. They still deal 100 extra damage of course, you just get a little bonus, and the other teammate's effectiveness is not decreased at all.

Just a suggestion. I understand it might encourage more firebomb spammers to crank out damage, so it might be tweaked or eventually shot down. Just a suggestion, I really don't mind whether thsi is added or not and I get why people wouldn't want it added.

2. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I believe the assist badge already indicate the reward you will get if your start a fire and someone kill it.

3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Not sure about frost

4. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    No that's if you damage someone and then a teammate kills them right afterwards. You don't get any reward for that just a badge.

5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member