1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. PNut4Life

PNut4Life New Member

1. autosort weapons by color, damage amount, etc
    2. default configs to choose from set prior to matchmaking.
    3. going into a map with all mortars when you are questing but cant use them are usless. you screw your team doing quests

2. One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel New Member

This may have been suggested already because I didn't read through all of the suggestions.

Can we get a "next battle" option for events like there is for casual and ranked? Some of us have slow phones/tablets and that extra loading screen can really suck and take out of our play time, plus it would be nice to be able to play for a couple hours or so then look at how many coins we have accumulated over that time instead of seeing them gradually build up.

3. Hector Bravo

Hector Bravo New Member

Maybe a undo button with a few seconds

4. Hector Bravo

Hector Bravo New Member

What about a rotating dial for weapons buttons to add more weapons per weapons slot, for instance we can have 2 to 3 weapons per slot. That would be cool

5. Hector Bravo

Hector Bravo New Member

Undo button with few seconds, and a weapons dial for added weapons per slot

6. Icey

Icey Member

I’m pretty sure almost everyone would agree with me. When you refresh shop using pearls, there should be a popup that asks for confirmation from you that you wanna refresh. It’s getting annoying when I try press watch ad or tap an item to buy and I accidentally pressed refresh with pearls.

One Winged Angel and Nikkie! like this.
  7. Piet Hein

Piet Hein New Member

8. Piet Hein

Piet Hein New Member

Here’s one: when you keep losing and infamy drops through NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN, don’t drop the pay outs. This has happened to me a few times now. Match ups suck, I keep losing and, to add insult to injure, the game reduces the pay out. When infamy still meant something, that sort of made sense. Now the match making appears to be more aligned with the power of the ships, infamy means nothing and losing it should not reduce the pay out. It’s ridiculous. The devs have so much information, they can check if the player has contributed to the game. If it’s zero, stop the payout altogether but otherwise, do NOT punish players for being unlucky with match making.

9. undercover#reaper

undercover#reaper New Member

maybe they should put in test mode so they can test out weapons and stuff

10. Prescott Nivans

Prescott Nivans New Member

Regresen los barcos MK 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 ,6, 7 ¡por favor! es lo único que pido. :(:(

Micro likes this.
  11. Prescott Nivans

Regresen los barcos MK 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ¡por favor es lo único que pido! :(:(

12. undercover#reaper

undercover#reaper New Member

he says:
    Return ships MK 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 please! It is the only thing I ask. :( :(

Nikkie! and Micro like this.
  13. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    bring back the mk! I really do love all the mks but it needs to be back

14. Prescott Nivans

Por favor regresen los barcos MK 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7;
    Los emparejamientos están peor que antes, al menos con lo barcos mk1 era más veloz y el doble de ágil, ahora solo 2 cosas han cambiado, soy ahora más lento y más visible. :(

15. Prescott Nivans

La clara prueba de que sus emparejamientos siguen igual de pésimos: https://replay.battlebay.net/HBGYGKJT#QMHYZBXQ

No entiendo para que quitan los barcos MK 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, con la intención de que el juego sea más balanceado, si el juego en sus emparejamientos són pésimos, exijo devuelta los barcos MK. :mad::enojado:

16. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Pls transalte to english for some read your comment and having an opinion on it

17. David Berry

David Berry New Member

For the love of mercy PLEASE keep the function of the gatling like it is in the April’s fool event! It has finally become a viable weapon with the increased mag and fire rate. And much more consistent with the functioning if a modern gatling. It still takes skill to land all thenshots and the time to shoot creates a vulnerable window so it IS NOT, repeat IS NOT overpowered in its configuration. Upmuntil now it has be “meh” (unles you get a level 5 legend, those are a dime a dozen)

Nikkie! and Cavy like this.
  18. Elvis

Elvis New Member

Acho que no final de cada batalha deveria ter uma comparação de danos que cada uma das suas armas causou.
    Ex: Dano com carronade = 3000
    Dano com torpedo = 5000
    Dano com canon = 3000
    -Total de dano = 11000

Last edited: 6 Apr 2019
  19. Prescott Nivans

Regresen los barcos Mk1 por favor :(

20. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    “Return the boats Mk1 please :(
    Realmente te agradecería si pudieras publicar tus mensajes en inglés. Entonces más personas pueden leerlo y entenderlo :)
    (Ik zou het erg op prijs stellen als u uw berichten in het Engels zou kunnen plaatsen. Dan kunnen meer mensen het lezen en het begrijpen.
    I would really appreciate it if you could post your messages in English. Then more people can read it and understand it :))