1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Replays of ***New*** Gatling Gun problem— stops firing mid-clip

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CrazyCat, 29 Mar 2019.

1. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/GGQWTWWG#FBWRCYKW

Normally once the trigger is pressed the Gatling gun will keep firing until its clip is empty, but a new problem started occurring yesterday. It fires a limited number of shots and then stops. The trigger must be pressed a second time before it will continue firing the remaining bullets in its clip. The first time this occurred I had doubts whether this was a new problem or my finger slipped off the trigger. Yet, after experiencing this situation several more times over the past day, I have no more doubts - unfortunately, it is yet another Gatling gun bug. As a developer, I know the source of the problem. Any seasoned developer would. That’s why it is so infuriating that these bugs have been allowed to continue for so long :-/

2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

This ain't new, mate... been going on for months

3. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

Well developers, that’s an important clue for you. This particular version of the Gatling gun class of bugs has affected others for months, but only started affecting me yesterday. How am I different from them? What different situations could we have experienced?