1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Defeated popups are useless and annoying - should be removed

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MiracleMax, 29 Mar 2019.

1. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

After battling for a while in ranked and casual modes without returning to back to bay, these "defeated" popups remind me I suck at this game and I should scrap the game and just quit. What is the point of these popups? Other than covering up the top of the screen and prevent you from choosing weapons or buy stuff in the market until they are done popping up?

VantaBlack likes this.
  2. skv1256

skv1256 New Member

If you don't like or don't need something, it doesn't automatically mean that everyone don't like or don't need it. I personally like those notifications (and it is not always defeat). They could make them optional though.

3. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I know what you mean, and I wouldn't mind an option to turn them off. But they are useful for telling you how you did.

If you feel like they stay on your screen too long, you can swipe them offscreen. You'll have to do it for all of them, but it still speeds things up.

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

They are absolutely not useful, just annoying.
    If you want to know how you did there's a battle log.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Seems sort of useful, but when it was first released players did seem to complain about it. How we just deal with it, just as we do with the inability to see any notifications between battles.